My prediction: Garden Road in full @ Finale

Alph Seeker

Ok, just what I think, no intel or scoop or any other reason - it just makes sense to me:

The beginning riffs of Garden Road have been a teaser for them to play it through at the end of the LA show.

Of course, not playing it in Toronto for the DVD doesn't fit, unless they edit it in or add it as a bonus.

Callin' it! :haz:

~Alph

no big surprises at the final show...that would be unRushlike and draw too much attention to the situation.

The only big surprise that I think might happen would be Neil joining Alex and Ged at the front of the stage at the end rather than running off the stage faster than Usain Bolt.

• Like 7

I don't see them doing the rest of Garden Road. I think it will most likely be the Losing It version of set A.

I think Geddy will probably say a bit more at the end than the usual "hope to see you again sometime" however.

no big surprises at the final show...that would be unRushlike and draw too much attention to the situation.

The only big surprise that I think might happen would be Neil joining Alex and Ged at the front of the stage at the end rather than running off the stage faster than Usain Bolt.

I do think this will happen, but if neither of these does, then it kinda does leave more of an impression that they expect to play live together again, just not a big tour.

This cracks me up because its hilarious how fast he wants to get outta there. On the CA dvd the one security lady or whatever even made some comment that britney spears doesnt leave that fast.

Since he is home now there is really no need to dash outta there. But yes the final bow out might give us a lot of clues about the future. I know everyone else says its unrushlike to do the typical but you don't have a prolific career like this for over 40 years and do a basic bow out in my opinion.

This cracks me up because its hilarious how fast he wants to get outta there. On the CA dvd the one security lady or whatever even made some comment that britney spears doesnt leave that fast.

Since he is home now there is really no need to dash outta there.

Is there a more congested traffic mess in the nation than LA?

Yes. I've been thinking the same thing. We will see.

Neil won't leave like he has always done

I'm sure there is a pretty big after party once the final show is played

I could see all three of them together at the front of the stage

There's been a big after-party very show. I've seen the footage.

;)

True but my point is its the last show, he's home, theres no next gig so its not like he needs to beat the traffic immediately. Like people are saying I'm sure there is some after show event to at least say thanks to the crew and everything. Whats the capacity of the forum?

Edited by mrfriendly

I'm hearing they will either be playing FBN, or a medley version of it in the encore.

What would be cool after the encore, they thank Neil for agreeing to join and stay in the band, lead a standing ovation for him as he walks slowly off off the stage. Then Al n Ged get out the barstools and a couple acoustic guitars, play Resist and The Sphere, and end the show "...thank you for supporting us over 40 years. Al and I WILL be seeing y'all in our acoustic side project Leefson, while The New Guy decides how permanent his retirement will be."

;)

I certainly hope not. The traffic here is miserable.

I certainly hope not. The traffic here is miserable.

NYC and Chicago are pretty bad.

Gabrielle, from whom are you hearing that?

Periscope chats from Irvine and PHX. And there have been hints of "CP" will be played according to a TRFer, whatever that means. Even if they play list A with LI, it will be incredible.

Congrats on the awesome seats, thank you for the heads up about the periscope, and if you happen to have your mobile phone location on, I will be able to find you on the periscope app map. Have a great time!