YYZ--what's it aboot?

Tombstone Mountain

YYZ on a zipper is a mark of the Louis Vuitton line. Most replica handbags Louis Vuitton replica handbags include a brass lock and key set and YYZ zippers, just as the genuine Vuitton bags do.

Musically, the song represents a voyage. First the air traffic control tower sends the signal that they are cleared for take-off. The repeated two-note riff is the airplane maneuvering into position on the runway. Then forward throttle and they're down the runway - represented by that cool funky riff that I can't play on the bass. Then they're in the sky and then next segment represents the thrill of being in the air, and on your way to an exotic destination . . .

Okay, shit, I'm making this up on the spot, and it's not working. I'm sure that they had some narrative in mind when they pieced it together, and it wasn't just a case of, you know, jamming, and saying, hey this bit would fit really well together with that bit. I'm sure it wasn't like that at all.

• Like 6

Musically, the song represents a voyage. First the air traffic control tower sends the signal that they are cleared for take-off. The repeated two-note riff is the airplane maneuvering into position on the runway. Then forward throttle and they're down the runway - represented by that cool funky riff that I can't play on the bass. Then they're in the sky and then next segment represents the thrill of being in the air, and on your way to an exotic destination . . .

Okay, shit, I'm making this up on the spot, and it's not working. I'm sure that they had some narrative in mind when they pieced it together, and it wasn't just a case of, you know, jamming, and saying, hey this bit would fit really well together with that bit. I'm sure it wasn't like that at all.

That's the best BS I've had all day!
  • Like 1

ask YYZumbi

He may get angry

--the 90%

Serious, what is your problem? I am asking a honest question and then you just make fun of me? Is your life so boring and pointless that you don't have anything better to do then to make fun of people on a forum?

It's just sad, I feel sorry for you...

• Like 4

It's part of a trilogy, a musical trilogy the band worked on in D minor which is the saddest of all keys. Simple lines intertwining, Rush were really influenced by Mozart and Bach, and it's sort of in between those, really. It's like a Mach piece, really

:laughing guy:

It's part of a trilogy, a musical trilogy the band worked on in D minor which is the saddest of all keys. Simple lines intertwining, Rush were really influenced by Mozart and Bach, and it's sort of in between those, really. It's like a Mach piece, really

Oh...wasn't it originally called "Lick my love pump"? What a jam! Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 4

ask YYZumbi

He may get angry

--the 90%

Serious, what is your problem? I am asking a honest question and then you just make fun of me? Is your life so boring and pointless that you don't have anything better to do then to make fun of people on a forum?

Run for your lives...the Kraken is coming
  • Like 1

Oh...wasn't it originally called "Lick my love pump"? What a jam!

They had to change the title or K-mart wouldn't carry it
  • Like 2

ask YYZumbi

He may get angry

--the 90%

Run for your lives...the Kraken is coming

:outtahere:

ask YYZumbi

He may get angry

--the 90%

They pick on you because you make these kind of responses. They're just teasing.

• Like 5

Ron is coming out of his shell. Don't drop your beer Ron!
  • Like 1

Oh...wasn't it originally called "Lick my love pump"? What a jam!

They had to change the title or K-mart wouldn't carry it

Your right. I think it was re-christened "Banana Hammock" if I'm not mistaken. I'll check on that.
  • Like 1

ask YYZumbi

He may get angry

--the 90%

They pick on you because you make these kind of responses. They're just teasing.

Sweden: Where humor goes to die
  • Like 3