What songs do you appreciate more because of this tour?

Xanadu

Definitely The Main Monkey Business and Closer To The Heart. I didn't expect them to play TMMB but it kicked ass. CTTH was just very sweet and the whole audience got into it, plus the video for it was cool/cute.
  • Like 1

I actually caught myself doing the RTB tap today, which made me :LOL:. I despised the song, but now I can't stop thinking about that video and smile. A convert!
  • Like 4

Definitely The Main Monkey Business and Closer To The Heart. I didn't expect them to play TMMB but it kicked ass. CTTH was just very sweet and the whole audience got into it, plus the video for it was cool/cute.

CTTH is such a great live moment. Brings everyone together. Seeing TMMB live gives a better appreciation for how much is going on in the song. It's energy really builds...
  • Like 1

I actually caught myself doing the RTB tap today, which made me :LOL:. I despised the song, but now I can't stop thinking about that video and smile. A convert!

Why does it happen? Because it happens.....Roll The Bones! :banana:

• Like 2

The thing is..when it really comes down to it, whenever I see them live I appreciate even the tunes I'm NOT a big fan of live just because they're playing them.... Last tour when they did the mid 80's stuff that most of us were all tired of hearing, and probably don't reach for those albums first, we were "grooving" to those tunes even though they did the CA stuff as well... Granted...I won't probably grab the CA tour discs first when I'm hungry for some legit live Rush, but I had fun the two times I saw them on that tour! (I just wish I got to see them twice on this one)

Por que estamos aqui? Porque estamos aqui! Tira los huesos!
  • Like 1

Main monkey Biz.....much more impressive live...especially 5 rows back...its a working machine...

When I first heard it on snakes though it felt like a Disney tune from the Lion King...just not as strong..

Live...a different story altogether...really stood out as a cool instrumental...

This tour really didn't really change my opinion of any of the tunes since I already love them all, but I can speak for my girlfriend who became a big fan of Animate and What You're Doing after seeing the show twice.
  • Like 1

Por que estamos aqui? Porque estamos aqui! Tira los huesos!

Roll the Bones was also a huge crowd sing along. What a great tune!

• Like 1

Xanadu if that's even possible, and Losing It.

No brainer--Roll the Bones.

The video allows me to appreciate the song more.

Are you sure you don't mean "depreciate" you sarcastic bastard? ? Haha!!

A given for me!

"LOSING IT!" LA FORUM!

I was there with you dude. Why didn't we meet, cockknocker?

you guys didn't appreciate it before?

and yeah Earl, why didn't we meet up at the Forum?

• Like 1

A given for me!

"LOSING IT!" LA FORUM!

I was there with you dude. Why didn't we meet, cockknocker?

you guys didn't appreciate it before?

and yeah Earl, why didn't we meet up at the Forum?

Yeah Earl, why didn't we?!

• Like 1

I said none of them before but I'm going to change that. I'll have to say Losing It. I used to skip that song all the time but now if it comes up in the rotation I'll listen to it. Edited by EagleMoon