Cigar Lounge

JohnRogers

In the first half of August I'll be opening a cigar and jazz lounge in Enid Oklahoma. Enid is a big town of aboot 50,000 not really a city IMO but my goal is for my lounge to have a bigger city feel. Not something just good enough for Enid. Plenty of bigger city cigar lounges get it all wrong. The Lone Wolfe appears to get it right. We'll see how close I come in the next few weeks.

The Lone Wolfe in Los Angeles.

cpg_5579bb20e1f17.jpg

cpg_5579bb18a6561.jpg

cpg_5579bb0388e6c.jpg

cpg_5579bafb326ed.jpg

cpg_5579baf390b81.jpg

cpg_5579baec1f80d.jpg

• Like 2

Good luck amigo! :ebert:

What is your lounge going to be called?

Its a mouthful, East Village Lounge: Cigars and Jazz. The company is Enid Cigar and Jazz Inc.

http://www.enidcigar.com/ look for us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter... ;)

• Like 2

In the first half of August I'll be opening a cigar and jazz lounge in Enid Oklahoma. Enid is a big town of aboot 50,000 not really a city IMO but my goal is for my lounge to have a bigger city feel. Not something just good enough for Enid. Plenty of bigger city cigar lounges get it all wrong. The Lone Wolfe appears to get it right. We'll see how close I come in the next few weeks.

The Lone Wolfe in Los Angeles.

cpg_5579bb20e1f17.jpg

cpg_5579bb18a6561.jpg

cpg_5579bb0388e6c.jpg

cpg_5579bafb326ed.jpg

cpg_5579baf390b81.jpg

cpg_5579baec1f80d.jpg

Nice!!

I could really hang out there right about now. :cool:

Its a mouthful, East Village Lounge: Cigars and Jazz. The company is Enid Cigar and Jazz Inc.

That looks awesome!

"Sausage Fest" would be appropriate.

I expect a visit from the YBG's Lifestyle reporter and a glowing review. We'll have Burning for Buddy, Volume 1 playing on an endless loop.

• Like 2

I expect a visit from the YBG's Lifestyle reporter and a glowing review. We'll have Burning for Buddy, Volume 1 playing on an endless loop.

Would be my pleasure dude. I get free samples right? I'm all about some free

That looks awesome!

I forgot to mention the pics at the website are stock pics for conceptual purposes. They will be replaced with actual photos soon.

Oh yeah, of course. The Lifestyle reporter always gets free samples, that is how one ensures a good review.
  • Like 1

Oh yeah, of course. The Lifestyle reporter always gets free samples, that is how one ensures a good review.

I like it already my friend

Awesome! Good luck!! Wish I could go, even though cigars aren't exactly for women. I've never tried one but have always wanted too. Just to see what it's like. That lounge in LA looks very nice.

Is cigarette smoking allowed? Or is this just for the stogies?

That is a question that I have been wrestling with, cigar smokers don't like to be around cigarette smoke but for now I'm not going to ban anybody from smoking cigarettes. If the cigarette smoke gets out of hand or my core clientele suggest that I ban cigarette smoking then I will do it.

• Like 1

:(

I wanted ban cigarette smoking right from the start but people suggested I see whether it is a problem or not. For example I might have 16 people smoking cigars/pipes and cigarette smoker hanging out with one of the other guests.

Originally I was to have piano but wound up leasing a much smaller place. After setting up I'll look to figure my live music solutions.

• Like 1