Going to either of last 2 shows? Help me and glennb2112 get merch?

Alph Seeker

Hey all,

Like the thread started by glennb2112, I am posting to see if someone going to one of the last 2 shows would be willing to buy an item from the merch booth and mail it to me. I would of course pay for it with shipping (could use paypal). He wants a hat and I want the R40 can koozie. Neither of these is available on Rushbackstage, so you would be doing fellow Rush Brothers a big favor. In my case, it is for my brother who is a big fan also, but cannot attend the LA show. If you can help us out, please PM. If not, enjoy the show(s)!

Just in case everyone is assuming that someone has already PM'd me and we have worked out this simple yet awesome token of Rush love, the answer to that is somewhat surprising and hugely disappointing no.

Might want to change the title of the thread. The last bit shortens to Help Me and Glenn2112..., which people might be construing as a help to get tickets or something. Edited by EagleMoon

Thanks for the suggestion - the full title shows up on my browser (are you using a phone?). I can't figure out how to change it, though. Honestly, I used to post more on this board, then one day I came back, the format had changed - some things I had gotten used to doing were not the same. So I post even less now; I just don't have the time to learn new tricks. But thanks again for the suggestion.

I only see a partial title on my computer or my phone. The forum move to a different server a while back and I do remember the format changing a little bit. It's pretty simple to learn as far as forums go .