Phoenix, AZ Periscope Thread - July 27, 2015

Lorraine

I just listened - actually watched (thanks again, Eagle! :)) - the video of Losing It from Toronto. I still could swear Geddy is singing at the end: "the bells tolls for you" (2x) and then finally "the bell tolls for me." :huh: I had forgotten all about it too, so I wasn't even thinking about it.
  • Like 1

My parents actually live outside of Phoenix. I should have been the good son and paid them a visit, catching the RUSH show as well.
  • Like 2

I just listened - actually watched (thanks again, Eagle! :)) - the video of Losing It from Toronto. I still could swear Geddy is singing at the end: "the bells tolls for you" (2x) and then finally "the bell tolls for me." :huh: I had forgotten all about it too, so I wasn't even thinking about it.

That's what I remember hearing as well. Think I'll give it a watch...

• Like 1

Hmmm...can't really tell what he sings.

I can't even tell you which video it is - or I should say whose video it is. All I know is that Eagle emailed it to me day following the show. I'm sure that there are many from that show now on youtube.

Edited by Lorraine

http://www.angelicamademe.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Succulent-Cactus-Cupcakes-10.jpg

Hors d'ouvre anyone? Cactus cupcakes, ala Phoenix.

• Like 1

Hmmm...can't really tell what he sings.

I can't even tell you which video it is - or I should say whose video it is. All I know is that Eagle emailed it to me day following the show. I'm sure that are many from that show now on youtube.

Sounds like The Bell Tolls For Thee each time to me.

Wish I had a library like that in my home. Without the rooster though.

Rooster. :D

Yeah it would be nice. Like to have Dumbledore's office in my house too. Too cool.

• Like 1

Enjoy yourselves one and all!

Hope you get a scoper who is able to give you the entire second half of the show without interruption or mishap. :)

:hi:

Have a good evening!

• Like 1

Cool!!! I'm posting from my mobile, so no periscope following tonight. The funny thing about these periscope threads is that they're enjoyable even if you're not following the show.
  • Like 4