In 1984 The Boys Did... (spoiler) GREATEST BAND EVER CREATED!

RUSHHEAD666

Watching the "Grace Under Pressure" dvd over a few times tonight.

Damn this video never gets old. Withstands the test of time. Even Neil's red kit with the phat Simmons Pads is still fuckking cool in my mind.

Thank God or Whoever I saw this tour when I was 16!!

I'm a broken record but I really don't give a shit.

RUSH RULES FOREVER!!!!

I love taking time off from this immaculate band because now I am in FULL RUSH MODE!

I'm counting the days until the two LA shows.

Gosh I need this trip more than any of you will ever know.

Yep! I'm "LOSING IT."

Well not really.

I'm stronger than ever.

Nite beyotches.

• Like 2

RUSHHEAD's original thread title was, "In 1984 The Boys Did The "In 1984 The Boys Did The "Three Parts Of Fear" In Reverse. Now They Are Doing Most Of Their Catalog In Reverse! GREATEST BAND EVER CREATED!" I ommited the part in bold because the reverse playlist is a major spoiler, and the reference to the reverse Fear trilogy might give that away.

I know the tour is almost over and it might seem silly to bitch about spoilers at this point, but it's not fair to the people whose first show is among the last three and would like to try and remain spoiler-free.

• Like 2

it's not fair to the people whose first show is among the last three and would like to try and remain spoiler-free.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JM4LZX-oxg

I saw that back on Halloween. That bit was cruel. And yet, I was amused.

I just discovered those clips and showed them to my children...that is some awful parenting.

The p/g tour was also my first. It was indeed cool hearing the fear trilogy at the time.

I hope though that in a futre show, they manage to put all 4 of them together. (Freeze is part IV) and maybe blend them a bit to make them sound more like each other a bit. That was my only gripe, even at the time. The songs all sound like the albums they're on... in the live setting, like i wrote, I think they should blend a little more.

it's not fair to the people whose first show is among the last three and would like to try and remain spoiler-free.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JM4LZX-oxg

I saw that back on Halloween. That bit was cruel. And yet, I was amused.

I just discovered those clips and showed them to my children...that is some awful parenting.

It is. I felt bad when the kids cried, but had to laugh at the last kid (who probably picked up on the fact that it was a prank when he noticed a camera/phone aimed at him).

RUSHHEAD's original thread title was, "In 1984 The Boys Did The "In 1984 The Boys Did The "Three Parts Of Fear" In Reverse. Now They Are Doing Most Of Their Catalog In Reverse! GREATEST BAND EVER CREATED!" I ommited the part in bold because the reverse playlist is a major spoiler, and the reference to the reverse Fear trilogy might give that away.

I know the tour is almost over and it might seem silly to bitch about spoilers at this point, but it's not fair to the people whose first show is among the last three and would like to try and remain spoiler-free.

Sorry!!