Roll The Bones Rap R40

Janie

It's amazing. I find myself watching YouTube videos of it. It truly was a highlight for me. I actually like the rap now!

Everyone they got to perform did a fantastic job. Personal fave is seeing Paul Rudd and Jason Segel. I love Jason's facial expressions. He was awesome. :yes:

I'm curious about others reactions to the rap. Did you like it, hate it, made no impact.... ?? Just curious.

• Like 3

It's amazing. I find myself watching YouTube videos of it. It truly was a highlight for me. I actually like the rap now!

Everyone they got to perform did a fantastic job. Personal fave is seeing Paul Rudd and Jason Segel. I love Jason's facial expressions. He was awesome. :yes:

I'm curious about others reactions to the rap. Did you like it, hate it, made no impact.... ?? Just curious.

Janie...relax

Get busy on your back

No big tit rack or hard six packs

No brainiacs with awful dental plaque

carrying an Apple Mac

Gonna have a heart attack

It's his ear wax...the pig!

You push him around

The small gets big

It's his flesh fig

you want action...or he'll be in traction

Random bone subtraction

So who's afraid

Of his little decimal fraction?

Can't get no satisfaction

From his little pink axe?

You better run a comb boy

through that pubic thatch

From home right down to the dome boy

What's his deal?

wear high heels

step on his trouser mice and squat...right on his love knot

and do it hard and.show him how you trot

then you're holding

ewwww he's all gone cold

his thing is folding

but Lady Janie's Molding

She favors the rolled

a dog's head that's controlled

Now kick his stones

He screams like a thousand saxophones

So get out there Janie and rock

And jump your husband's bones

Get busy!

• Like 4

I've always liked the song a lot and the rap never bothered me. The video for it this tour is really cool. I like Paul Rudd and Jason Segal's facial expressions as well. It really looks like they were having as much fun as possible doing it.

I'm a Game Of Thrones fan so I like Peter Dinklage being in it a lot. That was very unexpected the first time I saw it.

• Like 1

Janie...relax

Get busy on your back

carrying an Apple Mac

You push him around

The small gets big

It's his flesh fig

Random bone subtraction

So who's afraid

What's his deal?

wear high heels

then you're holding

ewwww he's all gone cold

his thing is folding

but Lady Janie's Molding

She favors the rolled

Now kick his stones

Get busy!

You stay classy, Treeduck.

;)

• Like 1

Janie...relax

Get busy on your back

carrying an Apple Mac

You push him around

The small gets big

It's his flesh fig

Random bone subtraction

So who's afraid

What's his deal?

wear high heels

then you're holding

ewwww he's all gone cold

his thing is folding

but Lady Janie's Molding

She favors the rolled

Now kick his stones

Get busy!

You stay classy, Treeduck.

;)

if it rhymes it's sublime, it chimes.

• Like 1

Everyone they got to perform did a fantastic job. Personal fave is seeing Paul Rudd and Jason Segel. I love Jason's facial exp<b></b>ressions. He was awesome. :yes:

That video saved it making it somehow no longer cringe worthy. Laughter cures much. God bless The Trailer Park boys.

• Like 3

I don't hate it,

But I wished they would have played a different tune in Portland. The video was actually pretty good.

Digging this song more than ever this year! Been close enough my last few shows to notice the guys and their parts during it. Geddy is rocking those bass parts on the keys!!

I really dislike rap music and I never liked RTB. All that being said, that video was great and made me actually like the song, at least the way they did it live there! And it was fun that the band honoured their pals by including them in their concert.

• Like 4

I really dislike rap music and I never liked RTB. All that being said, that video was great and made me actually like the song, at least the way they did it live there! And it was fun that the band honoured their pals by including them in their concert.

I'm with you sister. The album contains some low points and that song is one of them. However, the video makes it fun and make me appreciate it in a new light.
  • Like 4

When the song first started out,

I went to the bathroom. :P But I really liked the video.

• Like 2

Video was hilarious; would have been cooler if the Ged man did it himself, but it was still cool lol

Not only did I like the video, but I thought the song on the whole was excellent live.

Yeah, I really don't care for the song, but it was excellent live this tour. Really got the crowd interested.
  • Like 2