Panther Patrol Patch Meaning?

TFEman

So even though I'm just starting topics left and right, this one is a serious one that I have been trying to find out for years. It's the patch on Alex's Signature Aurora as seen in A Show Of Hands, as well as a Presto tour bootleg called Available Light. It is a boy scout Panther Patrol patch. It has since been discontinued, but I have a few extra ones from my 'Great White' replica I did last year. I have a quote from 2012 from a youtuber named spAnkYnation44, who has since passed away, about the patch:

"The patch was given to me by a man who only identified himself as "Bruce." He told me where to put it on the guitar, and the significance and meaning behind it. There is a deep and emotional story behind that symbol. What he told me about it, I can never tell anyone. It must be taken to my grave. That was years ago, and I have not seen him since. I believe he had ties to Black Ops or the CIA"

This is why I want to find out what it is.

This is what I'm talking about. Grey Patch, White border and panther

http://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/images/concerts/rush-rotterdam-holland-05.02.1988/20.jpg

I noticed another artist with the same Panther Patrol patch on his bass! When The Doors were inducted into the hall of fame and performed with Eddie Vedder, bassist Don Was had a Boy Scout patch on the upper horn of his bass just like Alex Lifeson had on Great White.
  • Like 1

I noticed another artist with the same Panther Patrol patch on his bass! When The Doors were inducted into the hall of fame and performed with Eddie Vedder, bassist Don Was had a Boy Scout patch on the upper horn of his bass just like Alex Lifeson had on Great White.

Wow your right