My Bi-Polar Night At Rush In Beautiful San Jose Californication! If RUSH Was A Woman I Would Marry Her..... BUT WAIT! No (song) FUKKING PISSSED

RUSHHEAD666

I don't really know where to begin so I guess I will start off by saying I can't believe who uninspiring the first set was.

Three "Cockwork Lamegels" songs????? REALLY???? They should just open with "Headlong Flight!" UGH!

"Far Cry" was fine. "Main Monkey Biz" too!

"One Little Victory" was ok. Too bad Rush can't afford an HD quality screen. Damn that dragon was fuzzy. More fuzz than a fuzzy navel. Damn I need one after seeing that shit.

More pyro than a KISS Koncert. Pun intended. (See "Lakeside Park) FUKK YES!

Anyway I was selfishly happy that there were no songs from "Testicles For Echo."

"Animate" was cool but I wanted "Alien Shore" or "Cut To The Chase!" Glad they didn't play "Stick It Out." UGH!

Then WHAT THE FUNK HAPPENED??????

NO "PRESTO?" I wanted "The Pass" or my underrated favorite "Available Light." FUKK NOTHING!

Then "Roll The Bones" was cool thanks to Rudd and the Trailer Park Boys. I hate that song but at least the video was entertaining.

On speaking about videos. I thought the opening video of the show was totally lame and uninspiring.

So now what? The boys skipping fukking "HOLD YOUR FIRE!" WTF?????

I was hoping for "Time Stand Still" or "Prime Mover." NADA

"Distant Early Warning" was cool but I wanted "Red Lenses."

So I was waiting on "Losing It" and I didn't get it. How disappointing. I can only "HOPE" or pray that they play it at one of the two LA shows.

So I'm sitting at intermission totally bored.

I was not impressed at all.

But then the second video kicked in and it was AWESOME!

So then the boys kicked into "Tom Sawyer" and after that it was PURE BLISS!

I won't bore you readers with my take on every song from there on down the line but my GOD I WAS FUCKKING BLOWN AWAY!!!!

I really couldn't even believe my eyes and ears when they played "Book II" and then "Book I" with a Peart solo that contained no electronic bullshit and jazz i mean drummer collective jizz.

Just straight ahead organic I mean orgasmic drumming! Fukking tubular bells included!! Are you kidding me????

"Natural Science" "Xanadu"

I have been on this fukking cool Rush Forum since I think 2006. I was so fuckking tired of reading how all of you fan bois and girlz where dying for "Jacob's Ladder."

Well you finally got it!! Are you happy??????

NO MORE COMPLAINING!!!

This second set is the absolute greatest set list my eyes have ever seen.

I can't believe they played "Lakeside Park" with a KISS standee.

"Anthem?" Are you fuckking kidding me????

Everyone rips Geddy's voice. Even me. How the f**k did he do this? I was fuckking blown away.

Geddy's vocals sounded great. He sang all of this hard shit in 2015.

He is the SHIT. THE BOMB!

ALEX IS THE GREATEST GUITAR PLAYER IN THE WORLD NEXT TO EDDIE! LOL!!!!!

But wait folks who tolerate me there's more!!

I was expecting the boys to end the show with "Working Man" but they started with "What Your'e Doing?"

I was blown away into outer 2112 space.

I have no idea how to end this thing.

Just kick in the ass for being me!

I'm at 58 times with two to go.

I can't fuckking wait to get in my Black Barchetta TT YYZ and ride down to LA!! That's a code for an Audi.

This band can't be done but I think they will go out on top and end it all.

"In The End" kids and old people it doesn't matter. We have been "blessed and cursed" with the existence of the greatest band in the entire universe.

RUSH WILL LIVE ON FOREVER EVEN AFTER WE ALL GONE!!!!

RUSH MUSIC WILL LIVE ON UNTIL THIS EARTH IS DESTROYED!!!

Then again perhaps some Rush fan will be able to hop on a spacecraft with thousands of other humans to find another earth.

Perhaps Rush music will live for all eternity.

Ok I'm not a stoner and I'm not drunk.

RUSH IS MY DRUG OF CHOICE!!

Judge me all you want!!! I don't care! LOL!

RUSH FOREVER!!!!!

LA OR BUST BABY!

TWO MORE SHOWS TO GO!!!!

I saw Rush three times on their last tour and missed "Middletown Dreams."

I was fuckking pissed.

If I miss "Losing It" this time around I don't know what I will do..................

CHEERS AND BEERS!

"CARESS OF STEEL" IS THE GREATEST ALBUM IN THE WORLD!

Signed,

"HEMISPHERES!!"

Fukk cut me off!

This Rush drug is really messing with my Madrigal manic mind!

I'm OUT!

OUT OF THIS WORLD!

NEIL IS ONLY IMMORTAL FOR A LIMITED TIME!

I LOVE HIM!

• Like 3

Losing It in LA...reportedly...and prophetically. They are so not losing it. i have heard nearly every single show on this tour and they are not mailing it in...at all.

I think they will come back, and I'm no fanboy. I am realistic however and if they don't...well who could blame them. They will absolutely will be going out on top.

• Like 3

I agree that the second set was worth the price of admission. The first set was rather boring at first but it got better. They said they were going to skip Hold Your Fire and Power Windows since they did a lot of those songs on the last tour, so I was expecting that.
  • Like 2

Losing It in LA...reportedly...and prophetically. They are so not losing it. i have heard nearly every single show on this tour and they are not mailing it in...at all.

I think they will come back, and I'm no fanboy. I am realistic however and if they don't...well who could blame them. They will absolutely will be going out on top.

Hope you are right brother!

• Like 1

Fantastic! Never read a review SO passionate!

I would not be able to reply something like this. Maybe just if I win the national lottery in the same moment my football team wins the Champions League.

• Like 1

I agree that the second set was worth the price of admission. The first set was rather boring at first but it got better. They said they were going to skip Hold Your Fire and Power Windows since they did a lot of those songs on the last tour, so I was expecting that.

Amazing.

We are all on the same "Turn The Page" so far!

God I'm a dork. I love Rush Puns!

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm not even really mad that I missed the show, its just not right for me at this time, but if they come back next year and play Concord you know I'm rockin the lawn Beeeyatch!!! :)

• Like 1

Amazing.

The second set reminded me of the way their concerts used to be before the Signals tour. Just so much energy! It's amazing the difference.

• Like 2

Fantastic! Never read a review SO passionate!

I would not be able to reply something like this. Maybe just if I win the national lottery in the same moment my football team wins the Champions League.

Hahahaha! I admire your honesty and I am flattered.

I've been a Rush fanatic for so long.

It comes way beyond being "Closer To The Heart." Jesus stop me. 73 ban me.

It just flows out of my fingertips.

Passion mixed in with a few beers and an English degree.

You guys and gals are great!

Thanks for tolerating me. I try to "beat to a different drummer" but I am too in love with Neil. LOL!

Cheers!

Yeah, I'm not even really mad that I missed the show, its just not right for me at this time, but if they come back next year and play Concord you know I'm rockin the lawn Beeeyatch!!! :)

Hahaha! Then we shall meet for a couple of beers than RUSH BITCH WHORE!

Amazing.

The second set reminded me of the way their concerts used to be before the Signals tour. Just so much energy! It's amazing the difference.

Holy Shit Eagle. AMEN!

I WAS FUCKKING BLOWN AWAY!

I was in AWE!

I WAS IN HEAVEN!

• Like 1

Thanks to last night I will be listening to RUSH nonstop until August 2nd. My ride home to Nor Cal after seeing the last Rush show will be very emotional.

I will probably cry perhaps.

Not to be a downer but man, my fuckking band might retire and I'm getting divorced.

Two true loves are over.

Sad But True.

Ok I will do it for comedy's sake.

Love,

METALLICA

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 2

Man...you crazy.

:)

HAHAHA!! I AM! No denial here buddy! LONG LIVE RUSH!!

I could go all night long!!!

Ok I won't!

But this is what happens when one of the biggest RUSH fans has been celibate for over 17 months!!!!!

OK TMI BUT SCREW IT!

COUNTERPARTS!!!!!!!!!

WHAT HAPPENED TO MINE?

Since the LA show is the last of the tour, they will probably do Losing It. Don't be upset they didn't play because it's not been a set regular this tour. They've only played it a handful of times when they had a violinist to join them on stage. They first played it in Toronto last month (I was there, btw) and since then it's just popped up at random.