Five Nights At Freddy's Discussion Thread

fraroc

I decided to create a thread to discuss all things FNAF. WARNING, THIS WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS OF FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S GAMES.

So...FNAF4 came out yesterday and all I gotta say is that it is by far the scariest in the series. If you thought the animatronics in the first two games were too "cute", then you're going to love the fourth game....because the animatronics look downright f***ing TERRIFYING this time around. Serious nightmare fuel. Then again, the game is based off a series of nightmares that your player character is having instead of being a security guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. This series took a serious dark turn around the third game and became much more macabre.

• Like 1

BRO. YOU. ARE. AWESOME.

Had to get that out. :D

Sorry i didn't see this sooner. I was on vacation. My input on FNAF 4: I've seen better. I mean I get how you're playing as the kid and it's like overhyped a bit during trailers and the Nightmare animatronics are scary as all hell and sh*t like that, but I think it was a biiiiit overdone. Thejumpscares were so goddamn hi def though. Scared me sh*tless. And now they released how the bite of 87 happened:

MAJOR SPOILER BELOW

His brother and his friend were bullies to the younger kid supposedly in the Atari games and they looked like they took the kid too close to Fredbear, and (unexpectedly) he bit off his head.

MAJOR SPOILER ABOVE

HOWEVER, big theory here, I don't believe that was the bite of 87. Mind you, FNAF 2 takes place in 1987, and they are able to walk around during the day. The bite of 87 happened that year, and, according to Game Theory, it was the Mangle. Now FNAF4 presumably takes place in 1983, according to 8bitGaming. Therefore, where I believe is Fredbear's Family Diner, shut down. Now, the company is bought by Freddy Fazbear Entertainmet and FFP is born. After I think a year, the bite of 87 occurs and THAT PLACE is shut down. Then the grand re-opening of FFP and Fazbear's Fright.

Final conclusion: FNAF4 is literally a nightmare. I mean, all the hype AND the game itself you see NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE. The dead kid is awakening from his death (or what I think is a coma, but that's a whole other theory) and the rest of his life is a nightmare. Because of the taunting of his previous life and the fear put inside him.

Thank you and stay Freddy!

Edited by Freddy Lee

Even though knowing Scott, he'll just screw everything up again :)

Anyway, My theory is that it WAS the bite of 87 and Five Nights at Freddy's 2 and 4 take place at almost the same exact time period.

At some point in the second game, the phone guy mentions that they had contacted the owner of the originator of Freddy Fazbear and the other animatronics, the owner of Fredbear's Family Diner, since closed down in 1987. Could it be that the reason why the owner of FFD was contacted was to basically reunite the original "Fredbear And Friends" as seen on the TV in FNAF4 at the second Freddy Fazbear's Pizza location? This would explain why Golden Freddy (now identified as Fredbear) and the original Bonnie the Bunny (AKA Spring Bonnie/Springtrap) were present in 1987.

In this case, the timeline would be

1972-1978: Fredbear's Family Diner

1981-1984: First Freddy Fazbear's Pizza

1987: Second Freddy Fazbear's Pizza

1991-1995: Third Freddy Fazbear's Pizza

2007: Fazbear's Fright: The Horror Attraction.

• Like 1

So, Smike (fellow YouTube FNaF theorist and let's player) uploaded a video the other day stating it's official. FNaF 4 has been hacked and it has partially been confirmed what is in the box at the end of the game. Something with keyword "deep9". And no one knows what the hell it is.

Also, it's my birthday! Stay Freddy!

Did you see the new FNAF 4 Game Theory? I am beginning to think that MatPat is a little bit over his head nowadays. And FNAF isn't THAT BAD. And also, I believe for the first time in ever, the very MatPat was wrong. :o

Did you see the new FNAF 4 Game Theory? I am beginning to think that MatPat is a little bit over his head nowadays. And FNAF isn't THAT BAD. And also, I believe for the first time in ever, the very MatPat was wrong. :o

You think he's misinterpreting the game's setting? Because he didn't get the science wrong. He's doing lore in a later episode.

You think he's misinterpreting the game's setting? Because he didn't get the science wrong. He's doing lore in a later episode.

Yes, but he (like most people) HATE FNAF. I know about the lore episode on a date unannounced, probably next week, and he did get the science correct. But, he has bitched about FNAF for a while now. However, I do appreciate MatPat's work just as much as the next guy, and I watch a few of his vids...a lot. But, uhhh.....what was my point again? :facepalm:

I personally believe that Markiplier, who admitted when FNAF1 came out that he had a fear of animatronics coming to life, doing his Lets Play of the series defnitlely gave the series more exposure.

And, whether you love him or hate him, PewDiePie actually made it known that he never liked FNAF, he only played it by popular request.

I personally believe that Markiplier, who admitted when FNAF1 came out that he had a fear of animatronics coming to life, doing his Lets Play of the series defnitlely gave the series more exposure.

Markiplier is the King of Five Nights at Freddy's and he's MY favorite let's player.

And, whether you love him or hate him, PewDiePie actually made it known that he never liked FNAF, he only played it by popular request.

And I hate Pewdiepie BECAUSE he hates FNAF and he's a biiiiiit over his head these days.

Like my new sig gif? Fredbear's Family Diner 1983 commercial in FNAF4's Atari Style Night 3 minigame:

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20150729213802/freddy-fazbears-pizza/images/d/d7/Fredbear_and_Friends.gif

• Like 1

Markiplier is the King of Five Nights at Freddy's and he's MY favorite let's player.

And I hate Pewdiepie BECAUSE he hates FNAF and he's a biiiiiit over his head these days.

PewDiePie only does it for the cash these days. He doesn't even play the games, just messes around in them.

PewDiePie only does it for the cash these days. He doesn't even play the games, just messes around in them.

I've always liked Felix, admittedly I find his 2010-2012 stuff to be funnier. It seems like somewhere between 2013 and 2014, he started to play more meme-based games, games that I know he doesn't really like, he just does it because of millions of fans literally DEMAND that he plays these stupid games like "Toilet Simulator 2013" or whatever the f**k. I know he wants to move on from the horror games that made him famous, but...sometimes I wish he'd throwback more to his old self.

He's much more entertaining to watch when he's playing a game he likes.

BREAKER BREAKER!!!

This is Freddy Lee coming to you live from FFP! We have a new image on scottgames.com with the label "inthedark"!

http://www.scottgames.com/inthedark.jpg

What it means? We will find out soon! (Hopefully)