Ladies and Gents, Ged's daughter...

OneLittleVictory

If you want to watch her in something, stick to the Time Machine Tour intro video. She was pretty funny in that.

She's the waitress - Guegalla or somethingorother? I thought she was very good.

"It doesn't suck so bad this time, papa, no."

Yeah, she was good in that...but she was no genius ;)

It's not easy to act like she did. She did things that obviously weren't scripted. To even think of adding some of the improv she did shows her talent.

Look, her father is a very talented man. It's not just that he can play the bass and write music, he can act as well. So, it shouldn't be surprising that at least one of his children inherited his talent.

I'm assuming this post is tongue-in-cheek?

If you want to watch her in something, stick to the Time Machine Tour intro video. She was pretty funny in that.

It's not easy to act like she did. She did things that obviously weren't scripted. To even think of adding some of the improv she did shows her talent.

Look, her father is a very talented man. It's not just that he can play the bass and write music, he can act as well. So, it shouldn't be surprising that at least one of his children inherited his talent.

Dunno if I would call that short film a display of talent. It was quite gross
  • Like 1

I'm assuming this post is tongue-in-cheek?

That's what I was going for!

I think this may actually still have been talking about the Time Machine tour video http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/confused0006.gif
  • Like 1

I think this may actually still have been talking about the Time Machine tour video http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/confused0006.gif

Thank you, YourLion. I was talking about the Time Machine tour video.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

My bad yo! Be glad you didn't see it. You can't unsee it.
  • Like 1

My bad yo! Be glad you didn't see it. You can't unsee it.

Yes exactly. I would be embarrassed if something like that ended up online, not that I would make something like that to START with. :LOL:

I'll just add this to my short list of reasons to be grateful I have dial-up! :)

If it looks like a picture is gonna be real greasy, you can get out of there before half of it even loads!

http://i.imgur.com/oDRHcF6.gif

That's what my friend S.K. is gonna look like in 10 years. I'm glad he's someone else's problem-- I mean husband.

Edited by Boots