San Jose Periscope Thread - July 23, 2015

Xanadu

I don't know what it is, maybe the energy of the performance, or the video, but in my opinion Roll the Bones is far better this tour than ever. One of the highlights of the first set

I never got the hate. I mean, yeah, maybe the rap part was a bit hard to swallow until you got used to it but I think the song itself is good, it's just catchy. :)

• Like 5

I don't know what it is, maybe the energy of the performance, or the video, but in my opinion Roll the Bones is far better this tour than ever. One of the highlights of the first set

I never got the hate. I mean, yeah, maybe the rap part was a bit hard to swallow until you got used to it but I think the song itself is good, it's just catchy. :)

I agree. I never had a problem with the rap part. Just Rush doing something different like they've always done.

• Like 3

So is this C then? Darn, was hoping to get C in Vegas.

Ha...love everyone singing along to DEW :)

boo we are getting B in Vegas

B? Ah damn. If not C, then I wanted A. But hey, it's Rush, there are no bad setlists, :)

I never hated RTB but it was always just there. The video made it something special this tour.

• Like 2

So is this C then? Darn, was hoping to get C in Vegas.

Ha...love everyone singing along to DEW :)

boo we are getting B in Vegas

B? Ah damn. If not C, then I wanted A. But hey, it's Rush, there are no bad setlists, :)

well they played A in Oregon two night ago so... I guess i won't mind Between the Wheels and Camera Eye :)