Rush Will Be With Me For All Eternity! A Vital Sign Today On A Random Sample License Plate! YYZ!

RUSHHEAD666

So guys! I happened to run into another incredible Rush signal today on my way home from work.

I was coming up upon a white Mazda 3 and then I suddenly saw an incredible license plate.

It was:

6YYZ719

Now guys and girls this is very huge because as you can tell it is NOT a personalized plate.

I mean the plate on my Audi TT is BU2BYYZ.

I'm insane, then again not.

What are the odds???

Astronomical.

On the Eve Of Rush in San Jose!!!!

If God exists He is a Rush Fan!

What irony! LOL!!!

Long Live Neil Peart!

• Like 4

If god exists hes a rush fan, i cant tell how much i laughed. If you believe in world SIGNALS, then sure its trying to tell u rush is YOUR band. Good luck btw

Hahaha! Thank you my dear! I try to keep my sense of humor going despite living in dark times!!

RUSH IS IT!

Hahaha! Oh and yes! RUSH IS MY BAND!!! LOL!!

Till death do us part!

Seriously!

Marriage is a facade.

But love is out there still....................................................................

RUSH ON!!!!

• Like 1

If god exists hes a rush fan, i cant tell how much i laughed. If you believe in world SIGNALS, then sure its trying to tell u rush is YOUR band. Good luck btw

Hahaha! Thank you my dear! I try to keep my sense of humor going despite living in dark times!!

RUSH IS IT!

Till death do us part!

Seriously!

Marriage is a facade.

But love is out there still....................................................................

RUSH ON!!!!

Cheers for that

• Like 1

RUSH IS IT!

Till death do us part!

Seriously!

Marriage is a facade.

RUSH ON!!!!

Cheers for that

Cheers back at you! You are a smart person!

There is always "HOPE."

:)

• Like 1

RUSH IS IT!

Till death do us part!

Seriously!

Marriage is a facade.

RUSH ON!!!!

Cheers for that

There is always "HOPE."

Awww, thank you! Thers always hope as long as you learn to resist

Edited by mother of all machines
  • Like 1

I play drums! You play bass! Let's start a band!

Sorry if I'm being a bitter dude. I'm good!

Let's name our band LUSH.

Kidding! :)

BLUSH?

Sorry for being a punny dummy! LOL

Plush? Sorry couldn't resist.

RUSH IS IT!

Till death do us part!

Seriously!

Marriage is a facade.

RUSH ON!!!!

Cheers for that

There is always "HOPE."

Dang! You are bright! I need to resist many things in my life and then I need to be set free and start over. A reset perhaps. Freedom? FREEWILL!

I play drums! You play bass! Let's start a band!

Sorry if I'm being a bitter dude. I'm good!

Let's name our band LUSH.

Kidding! :)

BLUSH?

Sorry for being a punny dummy! LOL

Plush? Sorry couldn't resist.

Hahaha! Another post with "resist" in it! Fun night on the Rush Forum!

I hate the Orange Crush! GO RAIDERS!

I also hate the band BUSH. "Breathe in breath out." UGH!

RUSH IS IT!

Till death do us part!

Seriously!

Marriage is a facade.

RUSH ON!!!!

Cheers for that

There is always "HOPE."

Dang! You are bright! I need to resist many things in my life and then I need to be set free and start over. A reset perhaps. Freedom? FREEWILL!

Make sure sometimes to stop thinkin always about future, look around you know, let time stand still, and remember the future still looks brighter than past. Keep lookin for the fountain of lamneth!

• Like 1

RUSH IS IT!

Till death do us part!

Seriously!

Marriage is a facade.

RUSH ON!!!!

Cheers for that

I also want to apologize if any of my threads or posts have offended you. I do swear a lot and like to write for shock value.

Most people on here understand my persona. Some hate me for being strange. It's taken me many years to "fit in" on this public forum.

"Be cool or be cast out" says it all! Wait! I'm still here!! LOL!

This is the only forum I post on. I was on the A's forum but they suck so I'm done.

Earl

RUSH IS IT!

Till death do us part!

Seriously!

Marriage is a facade.

RUSH ON!!!!

Cheers for that

There is always "HOPE."

Make sure sometimes to stop thinkin always about future, look around you know, let time stand still, and remember the future still looks brighter than past. Keep lookin for the fountain of lamneth!

I'm not looking back

But I want to look around me now

(Time stand still)

See more of the people and the places that surround me now

• Like 1

RUSH IS IT!

Till death do us part!

Seriously!

Marriage is a facade.

RUSH ON!!!!

Cheers for that

There is always "HOPE."

Hahaha! You are brilliant and only 14! I love it! I know! I need to be more positive in life. It's very hard right now! You have good insight!

"The way out is the way in?"

I need Time To Move On.................................

RUSH IS IT!

Till death do us part!

Seriously!

Marriage is a facade.

RUSH ON!!!!

Cheers for that

There is always "HOPE."

I'm not looking back

(Time stand still)

I'm not a big Til Tuesday fan but I love "Time Stand Still." It's a great song to play on the drums by the way!

RUSH IS IT!

Till death do us part!

Seriously!

Marriage is a facade.

RUSH ON!!!!

Cheers for that

I also want to apologize if any of my threads or posts have offended you. I do swear a lot and like to write for shock value.

Most people on here understand my persona. Some hate me for being strange. It's taken me many years to "fit in" on this public forum.

"Be cool or be cast out" says it all! Wait! I'm still here!! LOL!

This is the only forum I post on. I was on the A's forum but they suck so I'm done.

Earl

Swear? Offend me? Haha, oh dear, trust me, kids down here in Argentina are way more different than kids up there. We swear as adults, some more than others but sure swearing is not an offense. We get it, we believe adults shouldnt censorship something we do, and if we dont, we will do in our future. No problems with it. Thanks for the apologizes anyway

RUSH IS IT!

Till death do us part!

Seriously!

Marriage is a facade.

RUSH ON!!!!

Cheers for that

There is always "HOPE."

Hahaha! You are brilliant and only 14! I love it! I know! I need to be more positive in life. It's very hard right now! You have good insight!

Many kids are brillant, just sometimes people dont listen to us. Kids are the best way of living, always happy cheerful and positive! Just... Avoid teenagers :LOL:

• Like 1

RUSH IS IT!

Till death do us part!

Seriously!

Marriage is a facade.

RUSH ON!!!!

Cheers for that

There is always "HOPE."

I'm not looking back

(Time stand still)

I'm not a big Til Tuesday fan but I love "Time Stand Still." It's a great song to play on the drums by the way!

..............and the song has never been more relevant.

• Like 1

RUSH IS IT!

Till death do us part!

Seriously!

Marriage is a facade.

RUSH ON!!!!

Cheers for that

There is always "HOPE."

Many kids are brillant, just sometimes people dont listen to us. Kids are the best way of living, always happy cheerful and positive! Just... Avoid teenagers :LOL:

Hahahaha! You are amazing!!! I totally get it! I have an 18 year old daughter Zoe and a 14 year old daughter Skylar!

They are both 4.0 students and are soccer stars but they hate Rush!

Yet I took them both to see Rush a few years ago! At least they saw a Neil Peart solo!

I get it though. My nephew is 17 and love prog and baseball.

I'm 47 but I have an 18 year old brain so I can relate to cool young people. I get it!

I will never grow up!

I get ripped on for never listening to adults but I hear kids just fine. HAHAHA!!

RUSH ON!

RUSH IS IT!

Till death do us part!

Seriously!

Marriage is a facade.

RUSH ON!!!!

Cheers for that

There is always "HOPE."

Hahahaha! You are amazing!!! I totally get it! I have an 18 year old daughter Zoe and a 14 year old daughter Skylar!

Yet I took them both to see Rush a few years ago! At least they saw a Neil Peart solo!

I'm 47 but I have an 18 year old brain so I can relate to cool young people. I get it!

I will never grow up!

I get ripped on for never listening to adults but I hear kids just fine. HAHAHA!!

RUSH ON!

Charlie Brown Syndrome.

RUSH IS IT!

Till death do us part!

Seriously!

Marriage is a facade.

RUSH ON!!!!

Cheers for that

There is always "HOPE."

I'm not looking back

(Time stand still)

It's so true! Just like "Losing It."

Damn we are all dying once we are born.

"We are only immortal for a limited time."

Jeez I didn't expect to be typing to two cool people tonight! I love this forum.

Smart people dwell here!

I could go on forever about Rush.

I've taken a very long time off just to prepare for tonight's concert. It's how a roll. Roll The Bones? LOL UGH!

I can't wait for the two LA shows!

Driving down alone!

CAN'T WAIT!

RUSH IS IT!

Till death do us part!

Seriously!

Marriage is a facade.

RUSH ON!!!!

Cheers for that

There is always "HOPE."

I will never grow up!

RUSH ON!

I totally hope that 18 years old barin can get RUSH as 47 anyway ;)

• Like 1

RUSH IS IT!

Till death do us part!

Seriously!

Marriage is a facade.

RUSH ON!!!!

Cheers for that

There is always "HOPE."

I'm not looking back

(Time stand still)

It's so true! Just like "Losing It."

Damn we are all dying once we are born.

"We are only immortal for a limited time."

Jeez I didn't expect to be typing to two cool people tonight! I love this forum.

Smart people dwell here!

I could go on forever about Rush.

I've taken a very long time off just to prepare for tonight's concert. It's how a roll. Roll The Bones? LOL UGH!

I can't wait for the two LA shows!

Driving down alone!

CAN'T WAIT!

Enjoy it as you can. Enjoy it in name of me and all the people who cant go cause RUSH is not coming to my country

RUSH IS IT!

Till death do us part!

Seriously!

Marriage is a facade.

RUSH ON!!!!

Cheers for that

There is always "HOPE."

I will never grow up!

RUSH ON!

Charlie Brown Syndrome.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

You are killing me dude! I had a long talk with my lame wife tonight about moving forward with a separation and she didn't want to hear it so I pretended to be Charlie Brown's mom.

Damn I'm such a child.

I really need closure.

I am sure The Rush Forum Family is sick of my lame drama.

Oh well....