Brian May at NASA

Rutlefan

Fortunately, no, haha, in our house it's usually, "Come here, I need a scientist!" although it worked pretty well with our kids! :heart: Bill Murray!

Gotta watch St. Vincent. Hyde On the Hudson. Great movies

Fortunately, no, haha, in our house it's usually, "Come here, I need a scientist!" although it worked pretty well with our kids! :heart: Bill Murray!

I loved Hyde on the Hudson!! He was really good in that; very interesting movie. Missed St. Vincent this winter, thanks for the reminder, have been meaning to see it!

• Like 1

I loved Hyde on the Hudson!! He was really good in that; very interesting movie. Missed St. Vincent this winter, thanks for the reminder, have been meaning to see it!

St Vincent is must see. Murray at his arguable best. Funny as hell
  • Like 1

You know, it's kind of funny how Rush has been seen in the public eye as a band of mad-scientist level intellectuals for years, when the truth is they're all high school dropouts (pretty sure Neil is, someone can check me on that). Then you have Brian May, who's written some of Queen's greatest hits, highlights including: Tie Your Mother Down, Fat Bottomed Girls, and We Will Rock You . . . btw he's a doctor of astro-physics.

Lolz, the irony.

Edited by Entre_Perpetuo

You know, it's kind of funny how Rush has been seen in the public eye as a band of mad-scientist level intellectuals for years, when the truth is they're all high school dropouts (pretty sure Neil is, someone can check me on that). Then you have Brian May, who's written some of Queen's greatest hits, highlights including: Tie Your Mother Down, Fat Bottomed Girls, and We Will Rock You . . . btw he's a doctor of astro-physics.

Lolz, the irony.

Although Queen was never seen as a band with stupid members either. I was always a little surprised that Neil never went back to school to get a degree.

• Like 1

Lolz, the irony.

Although Queen was never seen as a band with stupid members either. I was always a little surprised that Neil never went back to school to get a degree.

It's not May's degree that makes him smarter than Peart, he just is smarter. May built and designed his guitar using wood from a fireplace as a kid, while Peart was shoveling shit down on the farm.

Lolz, the irony.

Good call on his part, as far as I'm concerned! What if he had been seduced by all the self-sustaining academic bullshit? All the gifts of life are not held within those walls . . .