Seattle Surprise song (spoiler)

KTMMan

Just entered early for VIP shopping and boys were sound checking Losing It with Ben Mink. Sweet, 24th show since Signals tour and I can finally hear it live - life is good!
  • Like 5

They're playing Losing It AGAIN?!! Jesus Christ this setlist is BORING!! Change it up a bit! Bring back songs like Superconductor or finally give us Cut To The Chase live.

I hope you know I'm JK

• Like 1

They're playing Losing It AGAIN?!! Jesus Christ this setlist is BORING!! Change it up a bit! Bring back songs like Superconductor or finally give us Cut To The Chase live.

Fer realz. Glad I didn't get Losing It. SC or CTTC would've been ok, but I'd lean TSOL.

Fer realz. Glad I didn't get Losing It. SC or CTTC would've been ok, but I'd lean TSOL.

I wouldn't mind something like Lock and Key or Available Light

Awww I was hoping for a taylor swift cover.

The day of the Clockwork tour show in NYC was the same day her album Red was released as a day-early special edition only available at Target. As I purchased it at the Brooklyn Target before heading to the Barclays Center across the street, it crossed my mind that I might be the only person on earth who ever bought a Taylor Swift CD on the way to a Rush concert.

• Like 5

I doubt he'd be there just to soundcheck it. It was likely Ben Mink in sample-form.

He did that in Austin, there was a video. He also did that in Bristow, and it's rumored he was in St. Paul as well for soundcheck.

Edited by TFEman

I doubt he'd be there just to soundcheck it. It was likely Ben Mink in sample-form.

He did that in Austin, there was a video. He also did that in Bristow, and it's rumored he was in St. Paul as well for soundcheck.

There WAS a video...of a fence