easiest rush guitar solo ???????

Dennisa2112

There's not much to the Subdivisions solo.

Also, I remember working out "No One at the Bridge" when I hadn't been playing guitar for that long, and I think I got it mostly right.

The Trees is fairly easy to work out.

The first part of the first La Villa solo (before it gets fast) is fun to play.

The solo for Here Again is very fun to play.

Edited by toymaker

In The Mood is really easy. I also like the Dreamline solo, especially because Alex pretty much imporvises when they play it live, so really if you learn the part from the album version, you could just build on that and improv.

Subdivisions will get you started. Not much to it, just a few notes, some harmonics, and a couple chords to wrap it up. Simple and tasteful.

Another simple one is Dreamline.

Generally speaking, start at the first album and work your way forward and you'll get more challenging songs as Al developed his playing style.

Generally speaking, start at the first album and work your way forward and you'll get more challenging songs as Al developed his playing style.

Not sure I agree with that. I can't play parts of the Working Man solo - I just don't have the chops - but I can work out and play some of the more minimal solos that are more based on chord shapes that he played with later, like on Grace Under Pressure. For example.

• Like 1

I find the bluesy Intro solo to The Way The Wind Blows fairly simplistic. Shouldn't have too much trouble with Closer to the Heart either. Subdivisions, maybe?

Having not tried to play all the solos, I can't say which is the easiest, but In the Mood is one of the easier ones I've played. Cold Fire, which sounds easy, has always kicked my ass.