Am I the only one getting sick of the "Am I the only one" threads?

DirkPrattLerxst

Am I the only one who is tired of the "am I the only one" people saying "am I the only one" as topics for threads? Maybe I'm just the only one.

Are you serious....?

No.

I am as well! But then again we need to keep the conversation going somehow!

Am I the only one who is tired of the "am I the only one" people saying "am I the only one" as topics for threads? Maybe I'm just the only one.

Are you serious....?

Of course not :LOL:

Then it´s just a stupid joke in other words...

I want some cake.

Gonna go get me some cake.

• Like 1

I'm tired of Rush fans wanting to have their cake and eat it too.

Anyone else tired of that Tai Shan?

Fixed that for ya.

;)

Tired of that?

I'm tired of people complaining about all the complainers. Where would we be without all the complaining? Complainless is where we would be. We can't have that.
  • Like 3

His hand moved the computer mouse to hover over the thread title containing a phrase he found very tiresome. "Damn, I hate these tiresome thread titles," he thought. Somehow, unable to prevent it, his index finger moved of its own accord, and clicked the mouse button. The thread opened to his eyes. "I find these so irritating," he grumbled, continuing to read the posts that annoyed him so. He felt the tension building in him. "I find these so taxing to read," he thought, "that I'm going to start my own thread about how tiring it all is. I'm totally serious, too. I'm not even joking." He leaned back in satisfaction. "This," he said aloud, in arch-villainous tones, "will fix their little red wagons but good!" The forum members who knew - or thought - or suspected - that he was joking would have a good chuckle. Or maybe they wouldn't, if even the slightest doubt plagued them. "Maybe," he thought - or maybe he spoke aloud - it was hard to tell because his irritation - or maybe it was mock irritation - was clouding his reasoning, "I'll add one of those smiley faces. Or maybe I won't. Am I the only one who is tired of seeing those things?" Edited by toymaker

His hand moved the computer mouse to hover over the thread title containing a phrase he found very tiresome. "Damn, I hate these tiresome thread titles," he thought. Somehow, unable to prevent it, his index finger moved of its own accord, and clicked the mouse button. The thread opened to his eyes. "I find these so irritating," he grumbled, continuing to read the posts that annoyed him so. He felt the tension building in him. "I find these so taxing to read," he thought, "that I'm going to start my own thread about how tiring it all is. I'm totally serious, too. I'm not even joking." He leaned back in satisfaction. "This," he said aloud, in arch-villainous tones, "will fix their little red wagons but good!" The forum members who knew - or thought - or suspected - that he was joking would have a good chuckle. Or maybe they wouldn't, if even the slightest doubt plagued them. "Maybe," he thought - or maybe he spoke aloud - it was hard to tell because his irritation - or maybe it was mock irritation - was clouding his reasoning, "I'll add one of those smiley faces. Or maybe I won't. Am I the only one who is tired of seeing those things?"

One meeeillion doaalllars...

You are not the only one believe me. I've mentioned before that I think the quality of thread titles has diminished significantly compared to 5-10 years ago. It is what it is. (subtle shout out to The Garden.....CA masterpiece)

Am I the only person who thinks this thread might be the greatest in the history of all the universes?
  • Like 1

Am i the only person? Has everybody else died?

Yes. I am your conscience.

Give me cake...you know you want too...

• Like 1