favorite bottled "spring" water

Truly, does anyone like a particular brand? I've discovered that I really like Evian. I can taste differences in water but to me, it really is the best.

Never honestly considered it. Just grab whatever is cheapest to be honest...
  • Like 2

Truly, does anyone like a particular brand? I've discovered that I really like Evian. I can taste differences in water but to me, it really is the best.

Evian probably seems like a snooty choice of water to a lot of people, but I like it the best. It has lots of minerals and it still quenches your thirst even when it's not cold. Otherwise, Poland Spring is a good go-to water.

• Like 1

Evian probably seems like a snooty choice of water to a lot of people, but I like it the best. It has lots of minerals and it still quenches your thirst even when it's not cold. Otherwise, Poland Spring is a good go-to water.

It is pretty snooty I will give you that. I just drink the stuff with the dirt or sewage aftertaste that Eagle was referring to... :)

It is pretty snooty I will give you that. I just drink the stuff with the dirt or sewage aftertaste that Eagle was referring to... :)

Okay. Eww. :LOL:

• Like 1

The kind of water that comes out of my well when I fill up an empty bottle. Best water I ever had. Great price too.

that don't count. :D

I prefer the purified drinking water as it is processed municipal water and it has been extra filtered and UV treated which spring water is not. I have read some reports on tested bottled spring water that would surprise you. Some even stating plain tap water would be a safer choice. Shocking for sure.

Some burd on f**kbook is championing H9 or something, aparently it's fortified with, errm, whatever it's fortified with ???

I don't drink the stuff btw as i don't think it's available in UK yet.

Edited by Fred Star