Seattle Periscope Thread - July 19, 2015

Lorraine

Tombstone's plane should be flying overhead soon. He's due to arrive in Seattle at noon. I'm going to go outside and wave to him.

Hiya Tombstone! :hi: :hi:

Just landed...headed to downtown
  • Like 1

Tombstone, go find Liam and tell him to make sure Rush signs my Rolling Stone magazine. ;) ;) ;)

Will do...lots of brown grass here...I thought it rained a lot in Seattle.

:huh: That's what I was told. Might be just another old wives' tale from the Pacific Northwest Rumor Mill.

• Like 2

Tombstone, go find Liam and tell him to make sure Rush signs my Rolling Stone magazine. ;) ;) ;)

Will do...lots of brown grass here...I thought it rained a lot in Seattle.

I was in BC too weeks ago, dead grass everywhere there too. There's been a bit of a drought this season I guess.

• Like 1

Enjoy the show, TM, and say hi to Howard for us if you get to see him again.

I'm on my own today - Stella and Veronica went to my mother-in-law's for the weekend and I'm deciding what to do - theater, movies, hanging out with a friend...and get a MUCH deserved decent night of sleep!!!

• Like 2

I won't be here for this tomorrow. I will be drowning my sorrows in...in...well, I'll find something. Maybe a bag of Ruffles or something. :) Or a container of ice cream. :unsure:

Hope you get an excellent periscope feed from someone who thought, as LedRush did, to actually bring another charged battery along with him.

Hope that Rush is in top form too!

:rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :Neil: :Alex: :geddy: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 3

I won't be here for this tomorrow. I will be drowning my sorrows in...in...well, I'll find something. Maybe a bag of Ruffles or something. :) Or a container of ice cream. :unsure:

Hope you get an excellent periscope feed from someone who thought, as LedRush did, to actually bring another charged battery along with him.

Hope you'll make it to the show!

Where there's a will, there's a way... ;)

• Like 3

I'm sorry that you won't be able to make it to the show. That really sucks.

• Like 2

I'm going to tune in too, although I will also be grading papers. Somehow I'll figure out how to do both. Hopefully my comments won't be things like "you haven't properly acknowledged your sources, you need to do more proofreading, and you messed up the beginning of The Spirit of Radio."
  • Like 5

I'm going to tune in too, although I will also be grading papers. Somehow I'll figure out how to do both. Hopefully my comments won't be things like "you haven't properly acknowledged your sources, you need to do more proofreading, and you messed up the beginning of The Spirit of Radio."

I wish I received those kinds of comments in school....

It says 7:30pm (Pacific/West coast time) but I don't think they have been going onstage until 7:45.

I don't like west coast shows since I'm in central time zone...I might be able to stay up 30-45 minutes after it starts...5:30am comes early on monday mornings!

It says 7:30pm (Pacific/West coast time) but I don't think they have been going onstage until 7:45.

I don't like west coast shows since I'm in central time zone...I might be able to stay up 30-45 minutes after it starts...5:30am comes early on monday mornings!

Ouch.

At least it's 7:30 instead of the 8:00 we've been getting. That makes it 2 1/2 hours from now. Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 1

Ozzie's is crackin'. Hangin' with goose, Citizen of the World, Skin Bag, and x1yyz.

We're having a great time. I'm the tallest of the bunch

I wish I was there! Have a great time and drink a beer for me.

• Like 2

Ozzie's is crackin'. Hangin' with goose, Citizen of the World, Skin Bag, and x1yyz.

We're having a great time. I'm the tallest of the bunch

I wish I was there! Have a great time and drink a beer for me.

Plenty of that going on.
  • Like 2