r40 blu ray??

nicky6

I can't imagine it will be out this year. That;s a quick turnaround, and they already have a relatively stacked year of content with the reissues. I'd say niext year, for sure.

I'd love to be wrong though!

Are they filming any other shows? If not, could already be working on post production, and any other miscellaneous scenes. Grateful Dead shows from earlier this month will be out in November, in time for Christmas shopping. (Sorry, I know I shouldn't make any comparisons to those two bands here...).

Theoretically, they could have someone already editing it now in order to have it available for Christmas shopping. But that might not be a good thing. I'm happy to wait a while if it means they'll take time to see that's it's pleasing to watch without as many fast cuts as the last one.

Theoretically, they could have someone already editing it now in order to have it available for Christmas shopping. But that might not be a good thing. I'm happy to wait a while if it means they'll take time to see that's it's pleasing to watch without as many fast cuts as the last one.

Also, if it comes out this year that pretty much guarantees that we won't be getting a second year of touring.

Also, if it comes out this year that pretty much guarantees that we won't be getting a second year of touring.

I'd be ok with that, but are you really still holding out hope?

Are they filming any other shows? If not, could already be working on post production, and any other miscellaneous scenes. Grateful Dead shows from earlier this month will be out in November, in time for Christmas shopping. (Sorry, I know I shouldn't make any comparisons to those two bands here...).

I don't know, but I saw lots of cameramen in KC, running by the shadows on the stage getting film. Maybe just for shots they didn't get in TO?. Makes since though, since they didn't get setlist B on film in TO (At least, not Wreckers and TCE).

I'd be ok with that, but are you really still holding out hope?

Yes. They said this would be the last major tour. The last few tours have lasted 2 years, not one.

Here's what they should do....DVD/Bluray by Xmas....more $$$ made....spend the time you might have been touring in 2016 writing rehearsing and recording new material....

Boom....new Rush.

They have one of the Red Suit crew members with a camera at all the shows. I'm guessing they are going to have a lot of additional footage from throughout the tour included to more commemorate the full run.

I think I read somewhere that the same people who did the last dvd clockwork angels, are doing this one again because they were so happy the way the last one came out, if that's true we are screwed, cause rush must not have read reviews about how unhappy people were with the mix and audio of that last one. ouch..

I think I read somewhere that the same people who did the last dvd clockwork angels, are doing this one again because they were so happy the way the last one came out, if that's true we are screwed, cause rush must not have read reviews about how unhappy people were with the mix and audio of that last one. ouch..

Well I've actually read some reviews of the CA Tour Blu Ray from people with newer sound setups and they say that after some tweaking everything sounds balanced and equal. For me, it sounds like a muddy, drumless wall of sound.

oh boy, not again, i can't understand how major bands like Rush and Dream Theater can't do a nice audio mix live release while other progressive acts that don't come close to the reputation of those giants can do a good live audio-mix. Someone explain to me???

That's not entirely true. David Botrill is mixing the audio. Based on h is work with Rush so far, this is a good thing!

• Like 1

Oh man, I hope that's not true. What a complete waste if they use the same people. It'll be a release that very few people want to watch.

Oh man, I hope that's not true. What a complete waste if they use the same people. It'll be a release that very few people want to watch.

Fadoo productions did the filming again but I hope they get a better mixer and director, the editing on the last one was way too fast.

That's not entirely true. David Botrill is mixing the audio. Based on h is work with Rush so far, this is a good thing!

That is great news! Botrill was responsible for the great Vapor Trails Remix.