NFL logos in GIF form...

At least two of those offend me greatly. I may be sick because I can't just look away... ;) Edited by Narps
  • Like 4

The Cleveland Browns "Brownie" was never a uniform logo but did appear on sideline warm up jackets.
  • Like 1

The Cleveland Browns "Brownie" was never a uniform logo but did appear on sideline warm up jackets.

Thank you!! I kept thinking, why did the Browns use to use a leprechaun??? Duh. And we even lived in Cleveland for a few years!!

Edited by blueschica

so what i'm taking from that is, the raiders have the longest streak of an unchanged logo

Kind of like they have the longest streak of an unchanged playbook... :)

• Like 1

I think I'm the only person in America that likes the Buccaneers original uniforms.

No...

At least two of those offend me greatly. I may be sick because I can't just look away... ;)

Is it the Dolphins and the Jets? They make me sick too.

The obvious one is the team that represents our nations capital (Landover MD) and the other that I have heard recently that should offend me the Saints. I understand however your disdain for the two you have mentioned. I guess the Bills don't count and haven't for some time now... :LOL: Edited by Narps

At least two of those offend me greatly. I may be sick because I can't just look away... ;)

Is it the Dolphins and the Jets? They make me sick too.

The obvious one is the team that represents our nations capital (Landover MD) and the other that I have heard recently that should offend me the Saints. I understand however your disdain for the two you have mentioned. I guess the Bills don't count and haven't for some time now... :LOL:

i've never really hated the Bills, even when they were good. The foot pervert may change that however.

• Like 1

I think I'm the only person in America that likes the Buccaneers original uniforms.

Their opponents always appreciated seeing them.

• Like 1

I thought for sure the Jaguars original logo was a prancing cat that was similar to the car logo for Jaguar. They changed it to just the head shot after some court conflict issue....am I wrong on that?

Their opponents always appreciated seeing them.

On my phone so no rimshot. Was deserving too... :LOL:
  • Like 1