Calgary Periscope Thread - July 15, 2015

Lorraine

Curse you setlist gods, for putting my favorite song in the encore!!!

Your the only person I know that loves Garden Road.

Now you know two people who love that tune.

I turned off the scope. It was driving me nuts. :LOL: I think I'm going to hit the sack. Talk to guys later. Have a good rest of the night!

Curse you setlist gods, for putting my favorite song in the encore!!!

Your the only person I know that loves Garden Road.

Now you know two people who love that tune.

I should of said only person that considers Garden Road their favourite song.

I turned off the scope. It was driving me nuts. :LOL: I think I'm going to hit the sack. Talk to guys later. Have a good rest of the night!

Likewise!

• Like 1

This was my first show I was able to Periscope, and it was such a blast. :) Getting it to work on my smartphone last night was quick. Trying to get it to work on my desktop was a whole different fiasco prior to that.

Now, the only thing is that I wish it would allow me to see the wideview angle by turning the phone, but that doesn't work. And I do have it set to "rotate screen" so I don't know if that's just the way it is or what.

Are you trying to rub it in Tombstone? You know, I really do feel bad that I can't go.

Uhhh no. Where'd that come from?

I don't know. You seem to be mentioning it a lot. Or maybe I am just being too sensitive.

Lorraine...I don't know what to say. Why wouldn't I be REALLY stoked about going to a Rush concert, and being on a Rush forum with people who love Rush?

I do sincerely apologize, Tombstone. Please forgive me.

Hope you have the time of your life on Sunday. :hug2:

• Like 2

I'm telling you, I don't think we've had a feed go all the way through Xanadu YET.

The only one I know of is the one Mystic Rythm did. He made it all the way through.

And ask him where he got the other Tulsa show off of youtube. That one is a top quality bootleg from start to finish. Whoever did it, didn't miss one thing.

I wonder if Pete has a bad hangover today.

Several of these periscope threads have been very funny.

This is one of them. :LOL:

You should have seen the scope. That was even better. :LOL:

• Like 1

One of the funniest parts was the fear that Pete was going to scope his trip to the men's room. :LOL:

• Like 1

One of the funniest parts was the fear that Pete was going to scope his trip to the men's room. :LOL:

Yeah that was funny. :)

Pete's behavior from Xanadu on was strange to say the least. I started wondering if there was something more than booze contributing to it. He suddenly became silent and was scoping erratically. Seemed like a good guy though who just overdid it a little. Hope he's okay today.
  • Like 1

How the heck do you post a picture?

I've got Cactus Pete doing the selfie right before he passed out during Xanadu.

i was going to ask you what the link was because all I got was a blank page.

Can you right click on the picture and copy it - then come here and in the post box you see a little box in the second row (slightly to the left of the little smiley face beneath it) that has green inside. Click on that and paste the picture link into the space on top.

Sorry, but I am technology challenged. That's the best way I know how to explain to you how to get a picture here.

Hopefully, someone else will come along to help you if what I wrote doesn't work for you.

How the heck do you post a picture?

I've got Cactus Pete doing the selfie right before he passed out during Xanadu.

i was going to ask you what the link was because all I got was a blank page.

Can you right click on the picture and copy it - then come here and in the post box you see a little box in the second row (slightly to the left of the little smiley face beneath it) that has green inside. Click on that and paste the picture link into the space on top.

Sorry, but I am technology challenged. That's the best way I know how to explain to you how to get a picture here.

Hopefully, someone else will come along to help you if what I wrote doesn't work for you.

Thanks, that's very helpful. However I'm on my phone and there's only a "fast reply" box.

I'll try to get on the computer.

• Like 1

The picture has to be hosted on another site first. Then you have to have the URL link to paste in the green image box above the reply box.