I Think I'm Going Bald

G Lee

I Think I'm Going Bald  

30 members have voted

1. 1. I'm Think I'm Going Bald

I think the song is f***ing awesome for it's rocker riff, Ged's vocal job, and it's veering on total parody mode.

How's about y'all?

Edited by G Lee

I like it.

I don't think any of those categories apply.

Added another poll option for the "likers" ;).

• Like 1

Really though, I used to have some appreciation for "I Think I'm Going Bald", but that was during a phase when all I really listened to was Rush so they were really all there was.

There are much better rock songs out there. I think Rush themselves have wrote some better songs than this one in... Every way imaginable :LOL:

• Like 1

I think it's great. Love their sense of humor. I was figured people who didn't like it were a bit sensitive about their own hair issues :LOL:
  • Like 5

I think it's great. Love their sense of humor. I was figured people who didn't like it were a bit sensitive about their own hair issues :LOL:

I love it as well!

• Like 1

So the lyrics don't exactly fit the Rush. Oh well- feel free to get over that, folks.

Great guitar work, and fun to listen to.

So the lyrics don't exactly fit the Rush. Oh well- feel free to get over that, folks.

Great guitar work, and fun to listen to.

A translation would be: lower your standards in order to appreciate a subpar song.

This is the poll that separates the fanbois from the fans.

Or maybe the fanbois from their cardboard cutouts of the band.

Nah. That'll never happen.

It's Ok, and the fact that it's on CoS means that we can't take it for granted that they would have used the time on the record more wisely doing something else. But other than that it isn't really that good.

This is the poll that separates the fanbois from the fans.

Or maybe the fanbois from their cardboard cutouts of the band.

Nah. That'll never happen.

It's Ok, and the fact that it's on CoS means that we can't take it for granted that they would have used the time on the record more wisely doing something else. But other than that it isn't really that good.

Well...I think that simply because the lyrics aren't erudite, or 'important' to a lot of people, in the way that a lot of other Rush songs are...if the music in that song were mated to different lyrics, a lot more people would look more favorably on it. In my opinion, anyway.

It seems like this song is maligned for the same reasons that a lot of people tend to dismiss the debut album- but since Neil had already joined the band, it doesn't get the same 'free pass', so to speak.

Ridiculous! In my opinion.

I just think it's a great guitar riff, and a nice little rock and roll tune.

I don't think anyone here is arguing that it's among their best songs. That's not the point of the poll.

But I like it!

• Like 3

I love it, personally I wish the band had a few more carefree songs like this, it is just an amazing guitar song, one of Lerxst's best moments and it is a real breath of fresh air.

I get bored of the crushing that goes on around here for songs like this and Tai Shan. I know my opinion is probably in the minority, but some of these lesser regarded songs are wildly cliché to bash. Sometimes it comes across less as personal opinion, and more like a mob mentality.

• Like 2

I like it, it's not a bad song at all and still better than some of the B side tracks from Fly by Night and 2112.

No, no and no. Just my opinion of course. The B side of 2112 is all better than this one in my view and everything on FBN is better. Having said that I think the song is cool and fun in a playful way not unlike Twilight Zone... :codger:
  • Like 2

I like it, it's not a bad song at all and still better than some of the B side tracks from Fly by Night and 2112.

No, no and no. Just my opinion of course. The B side of 2112 is all better than this one in my view and everything on FBN is better. Having said that I think the song is cool and fun in a playful way not unlike Twilight Zone... :codger:

I promise I will try and convert to FBN.