2015 British Open

RushCanuck

Sweet... We will be able to enjoy Mike Tirreco's beautiful voice for this tournament.

Damn. Beat me to it. Lingmerth!! Holy poo... :eh: :blink:

Good morning, dear friend. Glad I'm not the only crazy one up and watching this. Some low scores so far...

Good morning to you. Yep I actually got up. Had to feed the cats and clean the litter. They could care less what time it is :LOL: . My new little one won't go back to bed and is going to bug me it appears even out here in the dark. She's a cutie though and I can't get mad at her... :) Edited by Narps
  • Like 1

To much Baby already... :sigh: :|

I was thinking the same...

Its cool. With Jordan and Tiger on the course Baby will fade away unless he just plays great...
  • Like 1

I knew it. Makes me sick to my stomach to be honest...

Sorry, bro. It's early, however...

It is but as they documented it just keeps happening... :sigh:
  • Like 1

The graphics are awesome I must say. Compare to Fox. Geez... Tiger!! Holy moly...
  • Like 1

I'm gonna go back to bed and watch from there for a while so I won't be on for a bit. This used to be easy to do but I just never feel good anymore... :( :rose:
  • Like 1

The graphics are awesome I must say. Compare to Fox. Geez... Tiger!! Holy moly...

Anything compared to Fox is an improvement.. Shocking start for Woods...

Yep..
  • Like 1

Some comments.. Yes Lingmerth was 7 under after 9, but the wheels are falling off for him on the back 9. We don't need to see so much of him anymore, IMO.

Jordan looking good so far, same with Dustin. Jason and Kisner also doing well so far (not much coverage on them).

They are saying the guys playing this morning may have to deal with tougher weather tomorrow afternoon.

Tiger not doing well so far, and his body language is the opposite of his glory days....

• Like 1

Back. I gotta get over the Tiger mess and enjoy the rest. Kisner was doing well but has made the turn inward and we see what happens then. With that said Tiger headed for another 80. I just don't get it. When Payne died (who's golf I lived and died with) I took up Tiger as he was on the rise at the very same time and he has been "the game" to me. I gotta let it go. Nicklaus was my first golfing hero and I named my son Nicklaus after him ( he obviously meant alot to me as the game did when I played) but when he faded he did so gracefully and just got old. This is something altogether different.

Back to the golf. Apologies for the rant... :)

• Like 1

Back. I gotta get over the Tiger mess and enjoy the rest. Kisner was doing well but has made the turn inward and we see what happens then. With that said Tiger headed for another 80. I just don't get it. When Payne died (who's golf I lived and died with) I took up Tiger as he was on the rise at the very same time and he has been "the game" to me. I gotta let it go. Nicklaus was my first golfing hero and I named my son Nicklaus after him ( he obviously meant alot to me as the game did when I played) but when he faded he did so gracefully and just got old. This is something altogether different.

I understand. yes, it's hard to watch someone you've admired for many years not be at the top of their game anymore.

I understand. yes, it's hard to watch someone you've admired for many years not be at the top of their game anymore.

Yeah man, this is difficult to watch. It boggles my mind that someone so good at a certain sport can play so so poorly. Nicklaus will always be my guy because he was such an amazing driver of the ball and putter not to mention such a class, class guy but I really wanted to see Tiger break his record but I feel confident now saying that won't happen.

• Like 1

Yeah man, this is difficult to watch. It boggles my mind that someone so good at a certain sport can play so so poorly. Nicklaus will always be my guy because he was such an amazing driver of the ball and putter not to mention such a class, class guy but I really wanted to see Tiger break his record but I feel confident now saying that won't happen.

It seemed inevitable not that many years ago but now I agree it will never happen. Being 39 I haven't given up on him finding "it" at some point and winning another Masters possibly. As my wife so wisely said to me when all of this started (the personal sh*t etc) karma is a bitch...
  • Like 2

i think Tiger was distracted by having to start a couple of holes after Dustin Johnson. I think his plan was while Dustin is playing I'll play with Paulina but his plan was foiled.