2015 British Open

RushCanuck

Gonna go run a couple errands since Day is finished. Been a pleasure as always my dear... :cheers: :)
  • Like 1

Damn with Day at the top you gotta really be ticked about tomorrow... :(

I have to go to work tomorrow, so I am crying. I will take my iPad. We don't get ESPN up here, just TSN and maybe TSN will rerun the broadcast tomorrow when I get home from work... Sucks, but that is life.

I'm going to drop by Rogers after the golf and inquire about a PVR, We will see if that works out.

Hope it does.... :hug2:
  • Like 1

Gonna go run a couple errands since Day is finished. Been a pleasure as always my dear... :cheers: :)

Love you, bro.

Back at you dearest. Have a good rest of the day and we will see how tomorrow goes. Let me know via PM if you are going to tape it or something and I will stay off of here and not ruin it for you.. :) :rose: Edited by Narps
  • Like 1

since Dunn is an amateur, does that mean he can't accept prize money? In that case, what happens to his prize money? Just curious.

He is indeed ineligible for the prize money. The money then goes to NBC to help buy out Fox's contract with the US Open so it will move to that network.

One of these things is true.

• Like 2

DJ my man....what the hell?? The field rapes and pillages the Old Course and you shoot 3 over????

Anyway, tomorrow should be flat out awesome: excellent weather forecast and an INSANE leaderboard. I've never in all my years seen a major where nearly half the field has a chance to win. Someone has to shoot a 65 at least to win.

• Like 1

Speith all the way, man! I would sell my soul to see him win the Grand Slam.

My one fear is that if he does accomplish such a magnificent feat, some stupid ass reporter will still ask him about Tiger Woods.....:doh:

Speith all the way, man! I would sell my soul to see him win the Grand Slam.

My one fear is that if he does accomplish such a magnificent feat, some stupid ass reporter will still ask him about Tiger Woods.....:doh:

Pass. No different then them asking Tiger about Jack all the time...

Ya gotta love Jason Day. To cool and I wanted him to win so bad. You can see the emotion all over him as he has been so close so many times... :(
  • Like 1

Well with my man Spieth out I gotta pull for Smooth Louie

Just wish Jason would have made it. Pulling for Zach now. At least his game is different, interesting and fun to watch...
  • Like 1

I know the outcome. I was able to get a PVR, and I recorded the round today, so I'm watching it now. Best I could do but I wished I could have watched it live. Sigh.

One cool thing about this PVR is I can fast forward through commercials...

Phil on the 17th, what a disaster... On the balcony.

As I posted I only got to see the last 3 holes and the playoff. It was enough. The emotion on Jason almost made me tear up to be honest. Such a good dude and so close once again. Hoping he is in top form for the red headed stepchild of the majors upcoming...
  • Like 1

Phil on the 17th, what a disaster... On the balcony.

As I posted I only got to see the last 3 holes and the playoff. It was enough. The emotion on Jason almost made me tear up to be honest. Such a good dude and so close once again. Hoping he is in top form for the red headed stepchild of the majors upcoming...

I just watched the missed birdie putt and Jason's emotion. Heartbreaking...

Congrats Zack - what a round today!

One major left this year... The "red headed stepchild". LOL.

• Like 1

Man. This is the craziest round. I'm calling -15 as the winner. The road hole will cause a leader to stumble.

At work listening on radio.

You called it...the final score, at least.

This is why we let him in the golf threads and keep him around. He comes up with some good sh*t from time to time... :LOL: Edited by Narps

http://www.golf.com/2015/01/09/zach-johnson-isnt-fan-2015-major-venues

Zach Johnson Isn't a Fan of the 2015 Major Venues

Johnson said. "The British. That's my least favorite in the rotation. I say that and I love that tournament, and I still like St. Andrews. That's how much I love that tournament. I think St. Andrews is terrific, and it's my least favorite. I feel like it's one where you just gotta hit it left and you gotta hit it 290 in the air and it just doesn't favor me. I say that and I'm telling you right now it's my favorite tournament to play in, and I like St. Andrews. It's just not my favorite of the other ones I've played.