Philly R40 full show video

tapehead2

I gotta say, I can only hope that when they release the DVD, they do as much to show some of the magnificent background videos (like the clouds) and the light show. This is the best sense of the actual stage show that I've seen.

Thanks for sharing your hard work!

Tapehead, amazing thank you. I know you are working on MSG, i want to show this to a dear friend who could not see this tour, and weve been going every tour since 84. In your estimation, is the MSG going to better thank the sound/visual of the PHILLY show. I just want to wait...if it is, to show him the best quality.

Thank you soooo much, this show is amazing.

saw them in Boston!

In my opinion Philly is the best of the three I've done (the other two being St Paul and MSG).

Philly: steadier, higher def, smoother zooms, head on shot so better view of projections, lasers etc, no obstructions

St Paul/MSG: closer but shot from side (St Paul Alex's side, MSG Geddy's side), occasional heads/arms, some camera artifact

St Paul is also on my YT channel complete. Unfortunately I've since lost my ability to upload clips longer than 15 minutes so I won't be able to post MSG complete.

Tapehead, amazing thank you. I know you are working on MSG, i want to show this to a dear friend who could not see this tour, and weve been going every tour since 84. In your estimation, is the MSG going to better thank the sound/visual of the PHILLY show. I just want to wait...if it is, to show him the best quality.

Thank you soooo much, this show is amazing.

saw them in Boston!

Philly is outstanding and the audio is just damn solid,

Audio is from my friend Greg. There was too much talking on my recording.

did Greg upload the audio only on Dime? If so, is there a link? I was at Philly and looking for the best audio from that show. Thanks much!

Philly is outstanding and the audio is just damn solid,

Audio is from my friend Greg. There was too much talking on my recording.

Philly was a great show, glad I made the investment to travel there! Setlist C, worth every penny!

Tapehead, were you in section 109? Excellent video, thanks so much. Was the audio closer? Sounds like it could almost be soundboard quality. Hoping somehow you are able to upload MSG. Very much enjoyed Minn also!

DVD and Blu-ray up on Dime.

Entire show here (adjust settings and you can watch in high def):

Next release will be MSG.

Tapehead, as always, you rock! Just saw you posted New York on Dime--any chance of a youtube version soon (not to wear out your incredible generosity).

I wanted to upload the full NY to YouTube but I've now lost my ability to post clips longer than 15 minutes due to a copyright strike. :-(

DVD and Blu-ray up on Dime.

Entire show here (adjust settings and you can watch in high def):

Next release will be MSG.

Tapehead, as always, you rock! Just saw you posted New York on Dime--any chance of a youtube version soon (not to wear out your incredible generosity).