Anyone know where I could get a (spoiler) t-shirt?

laughedatbytime

Latest back and forth...

Me....

Thanks for your quick and cordial responses.

If you don't mind me asking, what's your club's relationship with the band? Is this an idea that you could pass along to the band? If they're not interested in making money off this maybe Geddy/Rush could donate the profits from the sale of these to his/their favorite animal related charity.

Them...

Unfortunately, not. We don’t have any direct contact with them, really sorry.

On to Anthem...

Boo....

I blame Peart. ;)

• Like 3

Latest back and forth...

Me....

Thanks for your quick and cordial responses.

If you don't mind me asking, what's your club's relationship with the band? Is this an idea that you could pass along to the band? If they're not interested in making money off this maybe Geddy/Rush could donate the profits from the sale of these to his/their favorite animal related charity.

Them...

Unfortunately, not. We don’t have any direct contact with them, really sorry.

On to Anthem...

Boo....

I blame Peart. ;)

Yeah, come to think of it, someone here said a few months ago that he is the one in charge of this aspect of the business.

Maybe we can start a petition "demanding" that Rush markets those Arf40 t-shirts?

I'm trying to think of effective ways to make it happen.

Anyone here personally know these men? If so, please ask Geddy to mass produce The Wassermans for us.

• Like 1

I think if enough of us write to them inquiring about the availability of that particular t-shirt, they will make them available.

So everyone write!

Where did you write?

I'm in...

Why not just have them printed? :huh:

http://thumb101.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/1858958/273323357/stock-vector-yorkshire-terrier-portrait-graphics-273323357.jpg

Edited by goose

Toymaker, it sounds good, but what happens when you wash it? Tape won't hold. Gum will be a disaster.

Besides, you have to have the wherewithal to do stuff like this. If I tried it, the results would be arful. :LMAO:

Riiiiight . . . washing. Um . . . velcro?

We live in a disposable society anyway. Think of it as a single use item.

I liked your last sentence - I got a good larf out of it.

• Like 1

Riiiiight . . . washing. Um . . . velcro?

We live in a disposable society anyway. Think of it as a single use item.

I liked your last sentence - I got a good larf out of it.

Wish I had thought of "larf" instead of "arful." Maybe we can develop a Wasserman's vocabulary.

I can't afford to keep buying t-shirts and throwing them away. I'd rather spend money for something quality that will last me years. In my case, probably the rest of my life. :LOL:

Besides, velcro looks tacky after a few washings. Curls up at the edges. And gets those little fuzz balls on it that are hide to get off.

Edited by Lorraine

How's about if you laminate the picture and sew it onto the shirt? There has to be a way to get that "it'll-last-quite-a-few-washings-but-still-have-that-crappy-home-made-look" . . .

So tempted to make my daughter put her graphic design/printing degree to work!! I know she won't though, that stinker, apparently they reviewed copyright infringement in art college. . . . . . :rage:
  • Like 1

So tempted to make my daughter put her graphic design/printing degree to work!! I know she won't though, that stinker, apparently they reviewed copyright infringement in art college. . . . . . :rage:

You go mom...she can make one kinda like it. Crack the whip girl!
  • Like 1

ARF 40

http://m3.i.pbase.com/t1/07/14407/4/55673573._MG_3852pbase.jpg

There you go. Hardly anyone will know the difference.

ARF 40

http://m3.i.pbase.com/t1/07/14407/4/55673573._MG_3852pbase.jpg

There you go. Hardly anyone will know the difference.

Rush fans will. :(

Like I said, hardly anyone . . .

Yeeeeeeeouch!!! :outtahere: :rage: :scared: :smash: :wtf: :facepalm: :gumby: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bang bang: :tsk: :no: :ph34r: :o :poke: