Anyone know where I could get a (spoiler) t-shirt?

laughedatbytime

My response

Thanks for your email.

Unfortunately, all the shirts that Geddy wears are made personally for him and we are unabel to sell them. Really sorry.

As far as we know we won't be carrying a similar style.

Thanks and have a nice day.

• Like 1

My response

Thanks for your email.

Unfortunately, all the shirts that Geddy wears are made personally for him and we are unabel to sell them. Really sorry.

Well that sucks.

• Like 1

I think I'll send a response asking how many they'd have to sell to make it profitable.
  • Like 1

I think I'll send a response asking how many they'd have to sell to make it profitable.

Why don't you do that?

My response

Thanks for your email.

Almost but not quite word by word as the one I got. Mine contained the loophole word "usually." :cool:

LABT, tell them the Arf40 t-shirts would sell like wildfire. :yes:

Already sent the response.

• Like 1

My email back....

"OK, but I really think there would be a huge market for these. How many sales would it take to make doing the shirt profitable?"

And their response:

"Unfortunately it’s not about profit, but that these shirts are for Geddy only and we are unable to recreate them for the store."

Next up? I think I'll ask them what their (business) relationship is to the band. Or does anyone here know?

• Like 1

LABT, write to Anthem.

I could do that too. But I'm going to pursue at least one more communication with the RBC. I may suggest donating the proceeds to Geddy's favorite animal shelter or something.

Wish me luck!

• Like 3

I still think the problem is Geddy's dogs holding out for a bigger percentage from the sales or something.

Ha! Too funny! I knew that Stanley looked like trouble!

• Like 2

I loved that shirt and they put their pics up on the screen too, so cute!! Can I say I just love that paisley bass that Geddy played! so cool. :cool:

A '68 model for the summer of love :smoke: . I would buy one of the shirts in a heartbeat if they would sell them ;)

• Like 3

I still think the problem is Geddy's dogs holding out for a bigger percentage from the sales or something.

Is that one of their names? Stanley?? :LOL:

Yes, I think in that photo from a Toronto magazine where Geddy is holding his dogs and talking about stuff he likes, he says their names are Stanley and Lucy. OK here is that part- haha I can remember that but did I remember to gas up the car today??? Seems I only remember fun stuff !

Ten things Geddy Lee can’t live without

Rosedale’s resident rock god played two sold-out Toronto shows earlier this month as part of Rush’s 40th anniversary tour. Here, the 10 things he can’t live without

By Caroline Youdan

http://cdn.torontolife.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/the-list-ten-things-geddy-lee.jpg

(Images: Richard Sibbald; Crossword by Daniel Neuhaus)

My Leica binoculars

I’m a birder, believe it or not. My wife, Nancy, and I love taking exotic hiking trips, and I always bring my Leicas. We recently spent five weeks trekking through New Zealand.

My Norwich terriers

They’re entertaining little friends. We christened them Stanley and Lucy Wasserman because they nag and bicker like an old married couple—“the Wassermans” just seemed to fit.

• Like 1

I remember seeing a thing on another forum where someone's aunt ran into Geddy and his dogs at the park in Toronto one day. His dogs ran barking at her dog and she had to pick her dog up. Apparently he left without walking the dogs after that.
  • Like 1

Is that one of their names? Stanley?? :LOL:

Yes, I think in that photo from a Toronto magazine where Geddy is holding his dogs and talking about stuff he likes, he says their names are Stanley and Lucy. OK here is that part- haha I can remember that but did I remember to gas up the car today??? Seems I only remember fun stuff !

Ten things Geddy Lee can’t live without

Rosedale’s resident rock god played two sold-out Toronto shows earlier this month as part of Rush’s 40th anniversary tour. Here, the 10 things he can’t live without

By Caroline Youdan

http://cdn.torontolife.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/the-list-ten-things-geddy-lee.jpg

(Images: Richard Sibbald; Crossword by Daniel Neuhaus)

My Leica binoculars

I’m a birder, believe it or not. My wife, Nancy, and I love taking exotic hiking trips, and I always bring my Leicas. We recently spent five weeks trekking through New Zealand.

My Norwich terriers

They’re entertaining little friends. We christened them Stanley and Lucy Wasserman because they nag and bicker like an old married couple—“the Wassermans” just seemed to fit.

Stanley and Lucy Wasserman! :LOL:

• Like 2

I wonder who brushes the two of them every day?

You don't really have to brush out a Norwich that much.Just as they get a bit grungy. A friend of mine used to have one years ago. They'll take over if you don't make them do something. Very stubborn little doggies. :LOL:

• Like 2

Latest back and forth...

Me....

Thanks for your quick and cordial responses.

If you don't mind me asking, what's your club's relationship with the band? Is this an idea that you could pass along to the band? If they're not interested in making money off this maybe Geddy/Rush could donate the profits from the sale of these to his/their favorite animal related charity.

Them...

Unfortunately, not. We don’t have any direct contact with them, really sorry.

On to Anthem...

• Like 1

Latest back and forth...

Me....

Thanks for your quick and cordial responses.

If you don't mind me asking, what's your club's relationship with the band? Is this an idea that you could pass along to the band? If they're not interested in making money off this maybe Geddy/Rush could donate the profits from the sale of these to his/their favorite animal related charity.

Them...

Unfortunately, not. We don’t have any direct contact with them, really sorry.

On to Anthem...

Boo....