Kansas City, MO Periscope Thread - July 9th

DirkPrattLerxst

I'll be sitting in the seventh row center in KC, and will be scoping some of the show.

Exellent Tom! I hope you will be scoping Set 2 please! ;)

Edited by rushbass

Yes, EagleMoon, but CA stringer Audrey Solomon lives in Los Angeles. Who knows, but I think she's a very solid bet to make a guest appearance.

Good call, I bet you're right. LI and more eye candy on stage would be nice. ;)

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if LA also gets an extra encore of "The Garden" with the entire CA ensemble reunited. Would fit the occasion.

• Like 1

A bit of premature posting going on with this thread, isn't there? :LOL:

I clicked to see if some eager beaver was already camped out and scoping the outside of the arena. ;)

• Like 2

I'll be there, lower level, just off kilter of center.

Since Tom is gonna scope some, that leaves me off the hook. :laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

Joking aside, what's the preferred search hashtag to have one's scope found?

I've been using #R40Live and a second hashtag using the city abbreviation; in this case, #R40KC to identify my scope. But, the better way to find a scope is for the scoper to turn the "precise location sharing" on. It's located at the triangle on the same screen where you start broadcasting on periscope. That allows scope users to consult a map and zero in on the red dots located at the venue. At U2 in Chicago, I could tell where in the United Center the scoper was sitting, just by blowing up the map and looking where the dots were located. It's that accurate.

They'll probably go back to the same old, same old setlist rotation from now on.

You think they'll start Kansas with A? That would make me so happy to get B in Denver. I already saw A in Tulsa. Denver was supposed to get A until Losing It showed up.

They'll probably go back to the same old, same old setlist rotation from now on.

You think they'll start Kansas with A? That would make me so happy to get B in Denver. I already saw A in Tulsa. Denver was supposed to get A until Losing It showed up.

I think it's hard to tell what they'll do. They've been mixing it up a bit after every break.