Any Canadians Who Purchased Tix Via TicketsToday, When Did They Arrive?

puffyshirt

I purchased tix to the Vancouver show via tickets today in April (first day on sale), and got an email in May that they were being shipped out via USPS. Only thing is, I'm not sure if that email was telling me that they were being shipped out right then, or if they were just informing me of the shipping process. I still haven't received any tickets, and it's now less than two weeks to show. I contacted customer service, and they haven't replied yet.

Can anyone in Canada tell me how long prior to the show they received their tix via ticketstoday? Or better yet, has anyone going to the Vancouver show gotten theirs? I'm trying to gauge how worried I should be :P

Thanks guys!

Side note: Like everyone, i prefer to have physical ticket stubs to keep, but it's super obnoxious that they don't even give the option to just print them out.

Edited by puffyshirt

I purchased tix to the Vancouver show via tickets today in April (first day on sale), and got an email in May that they were being shipped out via USPS. Only thing is, I'm not sure if that email was telling me that they were being shipped out right then, or if they were just informing me of the shipping process. I still haven't received any tickets, and it's now less than two weeks to show. I contacted customer service, and they haven't replied yet.

Can anyone in Canada tell me how long prior to the show they received their tix via ticketstoday? Or better yet, has anyone going to the Vancouver show gotten theirs? I'm trying to gauge how worried I should be :P

Thanks guys!

Side note: Like everyone, i prefer to have physical ticket stubs to keep, but it's super obnoxious that they don't even give the option to just print them out.

I don't want to alarm you but I purchased tickets via tickets today for Vancouver on the first day of the presale, and I received the tickets during the first week of June. So you probably should put the pressure on and get some answers. Is there a number you can call? or any instructions in the e-mail you got on how to track the tickets? I don't have my e-mail handy here, so I don't remember what mine said. Hope this helps.

Thanks guys!

I don't want to alarm you but I purchased tickets via tickets today for Vancouver on the first day of the presale, and I received the tickets during the first week of June. So you probably should put the pressure on and get some answers. Is there a number you can call? or any instructions in the e-mail you got on how to track the tickets? I don't have my e-mail handy here, so I don't remember what mine said. Hope this helps.

Yeah, I contacted them and they said they were indeed shipped out in May, to my correct address, so I have no idea what happened. They said if I don't receive them by three days prior to show (which at this point, fat chance) to call them and they'll set it up to have some reprinted at Will Call for me.

Things like this make me SO nervous. I hate having to rely on other people, especially in a customer service manner.

As long as you have the confirmation number they emailed you after the tickets were purchased, you'll be fine. That number is a life saver and means you will still be able to get your tickets if something happens. The company saying that they will contact the venue and leave them at will call is a common thing with lost tickets. You will still be able to go to the show, don't worry. Everything seems covered the best way possible by the ticket company.

If your tickets do end up being left at will call, make sure you call the venue to make sure it's there. Even if it isn't, they can't deny giving them to you if you have the confirmation number.

As long as you have the confirmation number they emailed you after the tickets were purchased, you'll be fine. That number is a life saver and means you will still be able to get your tickets if something happens. The company saying that they will contact the venue and leave them at will call is a common thing with lost tickets. You will still be able to go to the show, don't worry. Everything seems covered the best way possible by the ticket company.

If your tickets do end up being left at will call, make sure you call the venue to make sure it's there. Even if it isn't, they can't deny giving them to you if you have the confirmation number.

So the venue themselves will be able to refer back to the order number (or in this case, "receipt number")? That's a big relief. I'll print that out and bring it with me too.

I've never had something like this happen with concert tickets haha. I'm sure it'll all work out fine, but stuff like this really stresses me out. I'm the kind of person that would rather be in a movie theater an hour early than five minutes late :P

So the venue themselves will be able to refer back to the order number (or in this case, "receipt number")? That's a big relief. I'll print that out and bring it with me too.

I've never had something like this happen with concert tickets haha. I'm sure it'll all work out fine, but stuff like this really stresses me out. I'm the kind of person that would rather be in a movie theater an hour early than five minutes late :P

Yes, the order number is pretty much a way to reserve your seats in case something happens to the tickets. As long as you have that number, the venue will be able to print them out for you at will call the day of the show. Just make sure you call the venue ahead of time to let them know if the tickets don't come in the mail.

Yes, the order number is pretty much a way to reserve your seats in case something happens to the tickets. As long as you have that number, the venue will be able to print them out for you at will call the day of the show. Just make sure you call the venue ahead of time to let them know if the tickets don't come in the mail.

Awesome, I see. Thanks man! You made me much more at ease!

• Like 1