What is your favorite version of Dreamline

DistantEarlySignals

33 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite version of Dreamline?

• Dreamline from Roll The Bones
    • Dreamline from Different Stages
    • Dreamline from Rush in Rio
    • Dreamline from R30
    • Dreamline from Snakes and Arrows Live
    • Dreamline from Clockwork Angels Tour
    • Dreamline from a bootleg (Please specify)

I really like your threads Signals, but I find it really annoying that you never have public polls. Please can you start using that? So it's possible to see what people vote on.

Anyway, my vote goes to Clockwork Angels Tour. Since I saw that tour.

• Like 1

Studio, slightly over CA.

What a great song! Coming off the disappointments of Power Windows, HYF, and Presto it was nice to see Rush rock out again. Unfortunately the rest of the album couldn't hold onto the promise, RTB fell off the cliff soon after that.

• Like 1

I'd have to give all of the live versions a listen to refresh my memory and truly compare.

I'm good with giving the original studio version my vote since I loved it at first listen.

• Like 1

R30 version wasn't included on here. I'd pick that one as it sounds the best, though I'd pick the CA version after that, so I'll vote for it. The strings really add to the song.

R30 version wasn't included on here. I'd pick that one as it sounds the best, though I'd pick the CA version after that, so I'll vote for it. The strings really add to the song.

The strings on CA are nice, but it's probably my least favorite version. Geddy's a bit warbley on vocals...distracts a bit for me.

• Like 1

Definitely CA tour. The Clockwork Angels String Ensemble made a great song even better. Once I heard their accompaniment, no other version will do. Prior to CA tour, I would have said Rio, but CA knocked that one right out of the ballpark. :)

Definitely CA tour. The Clockwork Angels String Ensemble made a great song even better. Once I heard their accompaniment, no other version will do. Prior to CA tour, I would have said Rio, but CA knocked that one right out of the ballpark. :)

What Lorraine said. Plus it has a smokin' solo.