"Danny Collins!" MOVIE OF THE YEAR! "IMAGINE" THAT! LOL!

RUSHHEAD666

I just saw one of the greatest movies ever made and I am NOT an John Lennon fan!

This movie is INCREDIBLE!!

Check it out man!

I need to go "Cold Turkey."

Late......

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

i was gonna watch this the other night, I was all set to have a Pacino double bill of this and Manglehorn but I just couldn't do it in the end and shitcanned the lot and moved on. Pacino is not a guarantee anymore like he used to be. :hail:

i was gonna watch this the other night, I was all set to have a Pacino double bill of this and Manglehorn but I just couldn't do it in the end and shitcanned the lot and moved on. Pacino is not a guarantee anymore like he used to be. :hail:

Those movies at least look like they have story and narrative unlike crap like Jack and Jill, Righteous Kill and 88 Minutes. The latter may be his worst non Sandler movie.

Those movies at least look like they have story and narrative unlike crap like Jack and Jill, Righteous Kill and 88 Minutes. The latter may be his worst non Sandler movie.

I know but nevertheless I just couldn't do it... :smoke:

I know but nevertheless I just couldn't do it... :smoke:

I just noticed Cruising is gonna be on HBO Now soon so I might see that sometime to see how awful and controversial it is. I hear it's so bad that Pacino has disowned it.