27 replies to this topic

#21 msrushfreak

msrushfreak

The Seeker

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 06:17 PM

View PostHalfwayToGone, on 07 July 2015 - 04:23 PM, said:

First she was a bitch, whose beer you took and who you wanted to roundhouse kick in the face for only naming one song out of an over two-hour show, and now you made nice with her later in the show, and she was sorry for spoiling the surprise, understanding about the beer and no one was bent out of shape.  Make up your mind.
The roundhouse kick was, I thought, a clear exaggeration for dramas sake. Don't tell me that you thought someone could actually get that pissed over something like this. Better watch it or someone may question your maturity. And, yes we did make nice. Is that so odd? For Gods sake, this thread has been blown out of proportion WAY more than the actual incident. So, the original question would go out to those who care about spoilers, not those who don't care, or are indifferent.
Have a nice day.

Sponsored Post

#22 Khan

Khan

In a GIFfy

• Members *
  • 15447 posts
  • Location:Actual location changes many times per hour normally.
  • Interests:Milsurp rifles

Posted 08 July 2015 - 09:40 AM

I just can't wait until it's all over so we don't have to worry about personally offending someone with one of 423,876 different spoilers.

#23 HemiBeers

HemiBeers

The Professor

• Members
  • 3775 posts
  • Interests:playfully annoying on the verge of inappropriate.

Posted 08 July 2015 - 09:53 AM

I can think of alot more things in life to get angry about other than what songs are played at a concert. Get a perspective people.

Most of the crap people get angry about are petty.

The whole 'avoiding spoilers' thing is unnecessary and just self-induced stress IMO. I knew the set list and I enjoyed the show...so what's the problem?

Since they didn't have a new album and this was a anniversery tour,  a blind monkey could have figured out 2/3rds of the set list.

#24 Khan

Khan

In a GIFfy

• Members *
  • 15447 posts
  • Location:Actual location changes many times per hour normally.
  • Interests:Milsurp rifles

Posted 08 July 2015 - 12:35 PM

View Post2112FirstStreet, on 08 July 2015 - 09:53 AM, said:

Since they didn't have a new album and this was a anniversery tour,  a blind monkey could have figured out 2/3rds of the set list.
Posted Image

#25 msrushfreak

msrushfreak

The Seeker

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 04:19 AM

View Post2112FirstStreet, on 08 July 2015 - 09:53 AM, said:

True, but this never had anything to do with the current tour. :atickhum:

Edited by msrushfreak, 09 July 2015 - 04:20 AM.

#26 Curly

Curly

The Seeker

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 10:32 PM

I have some spoiled cheese in my fridge.

#27 Union 5-3992

Union 5-3992

A Pale Boy with only Half a Brain

• Members *
  • 21072 posts
  • Location:The rich and sunny planet Ursa Minor Beta (or Buffalo NY)

Posted 22 July 2015 - 11:03 PM

I didn't judge much at first but your conduct for the rest of the thread has changed my mind a bit

#28 msrushfreak

msrushfreak

The Seeker

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 05:23 AM

Oh, and what "conduct" is that?
I can only assume it was for the DB comment, But take a look back and see it wasn't me who started the confrontation or the name calling. I would like to apologize to J2112YYZ, and anyone else who had relevant, non-confrontational things to say. The DB comment was not a broad sweeping statement to include anyone other than the one person who deserved it.
I hope this doesn't sound too much like "backpedaling"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users