What Made You Sad Today?

Principled Man

A work colleague of mine was found dead in his home yesterday. Our desks are only about ten feet apart from one another.

He was young; maybe 35.

Yet another lesson in cherishing every day that we're given on this Earth.

:rose:

Damn.... so sorry to hear this.

Life is indeed precious.

I'm a fuckup, that's all there is to it.

I'm losing all my friends because of my actions, I even almost lost Jamie too, and Sof.

I can't keep doing this anymore. I'm done.

You're not a fuckup, come on now.

You just need to channel that energy of yours into something positive, like music and playing the drums.

So go play the drums already and stop dicking around on here! :yes:

:NP: :gg: :Neil: :syrinx:

(hey, why are there 4 drum emoticons and no vomiting ones?)

• Like 1

I'm losing all my friends because of my actions, I even almost lost Jamie too, and Sof.

You just need to channel that energy of yours into something positive, like music and playing the drums.

Thanks.

There was a vomit one, but u can only use it now if u find the image for it.

• Like 1

Thanks.

There was a vomit one, but u can only use it now if u find the image for it.

vomit-512.png

• Like 1

I loathe the city I live in. I hate it with a passion. Most of my FB rants are about this very subject. Everyone is so mean and unfriendly here. Don't even get me started on the men in this place. I will end up in a distance relationship with someone from Montreal. Maybe I will move there.

I didn't sleep AGAIN last night. I am so over this. I was so tired I almost went to bed early but then couldn't sleep.

Glad you are over me too. Please do us all a favor and IGNORE me.

Sweet dreams!

Earl, you are so charming that sometimes I can't help myself and need to reach out to you. I'll go away now and remember that Rush is dead. Except in my heart

• Like 2

Was in Charlottesville Saturday for the Chris Robinson Brotherhood show. Ended up being postponed and rightfully so. But made the most of it and had a great time anyway with friends who live nearby.

BTW - was not anywhere near downtown.

• Like 2

There are a lot of people in Europe who mistakenly believe that Joni Mitchell is American. Edited by Boots
  • Like 2

I usually don't like to mix up politics with music at all. I enjoy what I enjoy and that's that.....However, I'd be lying if I said that I don't feel a little alienated when it comes to the fact that the older metalheads that were kids in the 1980s are becoming more and more conservative as they get older, like the baby boomers did. It sometimes does seem like I'm very out of place as a center-left person....like I'm a square peg trying to fit in a round hole....like I don't belong.

Seeing these people overtly suck Ted Nugent's ass on every issue in the news....It's just so f***ing hypocritical. These people are now for the things they fought against when they were kids in the 80s.

Edited by fraroc

Those that intentionally hurt someone just for their own amusement.

This is my pet peeve....WHY do these idiots do this?

http://i.imgur.com/HohnDUl.gif?1

• Like 1

There are a lot of people in Europe who mistakenly believe that Joni Mitchell is American.

I wonder why? I've known almost all my life she was Canadian....

http://i.imgur.com/FL7ZV0Q.gif

• Like 1

I usually don't like to mix up politics with music at all. I enjoy what I enjoy and that's that.....However, I'd be lying if I said that I don't feel a little alienated when it comes to the fact that the older metalheads that were kids in the 1980s are becoming more and more conservative as they get older, like the baby boomers did. It sometimes does seem like I'm very out of place as a center-left person....like I'm a square peg trying to fit in a round hole....like I don't belong.

Seeing these people overtly suck Ted Nugent's ass on every issue in the news....It's just so f***ing hypocritical. These people are now for the things they fought against when they were kids in the 80s.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain"

Not real sure of the actual person who said this. Attributed to Churchhill??

Edited by Mithrandir

Those that intentionally hurt someone just for their own amusement.

This is my pet peeve....WHY do these idiots do this?

http://i.imgur.com/HohnDUl.gif?1

I don't know why anyone would intentionally provoke another, but it's quite common these days.

• Like 1