What Made You Sad Today?

Principled Man

Since I just woke up and haven't had many experiences today, I'm sad to say something has already made me sad. I logged on to the rush forum to discover GNP is leaving because they are tired of being treated poorly by many members here. I am really sorry for Peart and wish them the best.

Thank u.

It is not just on trf, it is also on sm too.

• Like 1

EVERYONE WHO IS MEAN TO ME OR HATES ME :( :( :( :(

That just can't be very many people in the grand scheme of things, but I understand how even a few people can have a big impact. I really hope you feel better soon and can return here when you do.

• Like 6

That just can't be very many people in the grand scheme of things, but I understand how even a few people can have a big impact. I really hope you feel better soon and can return here when you do.

Thank u, but I may never return :(

• Like 1

Since I just woke up and haven't had many experiences today, I'm sad to say something has already made me sad. I logged on to the rush forum to discover GNP is leaving because they are tired of being treated poorly by many members here. I am really sorry for Peart and wish them the best.

Thank u.

It is not just on trf, it is also on sm too.

I'm sorry to hear that. Just know that you have been valued and you will be missed. It's sad to say farewell, but at the end of the day you have to do what is best for yourself.

And just for good spirit, here's an old Irish blessing:

May the road rise up to meet you.

May the wind be always at your back.

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

and rains fall soft upon your fields.

And until we meet again,

May God hold you in the palm of his hand.

:D :Neil: :haz: :rush:

• Like 2

Certain people in this world who just LOVE to be COMPLETE JERKS to other people, and think it's FUN. Well, I think they deserve to get the SAME done to THEM.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20Avengers%20Uma%20Thurman.gif

• Like 2

Someone said some very hurtful things to me today. :(

You have got to develop a thicker skin or you going to spend the rest of your life being upset and letting other people control your feelings.

• Like 5

Wisconsin and Kentucky both lost by buzzer-beaters.......... :boohoo: :boohoo:

My daughter's dog - a 1yo boxer-American bull mix - flipped her switch at the dog park today and tore into another dog. She had the dog in what looked like a death grip, but it turned out to only be the other dog's ear. I had to literally pry her jaws apart to get a release, which resulted in two bloody hands and a trip to urgent care for stitches. I'll be paying for the other very lucky dog's vet bills.

And now I'm really concerned about having the dog around the house... :(

Edited by goose

You have got to develop a thicker skin or you going to spend the rest of your life being upset and letting other people control your feelings.

Oh man isn't that the absolute truth!

Word. Been there, still doing that !

• Like 2

My daughter's dog - a 1yo boxer-American bull mix - flipped her switch at the dog park today and tore into another dog. She had the dog in what looked like a death grip, but it turned out to only be the other dog's ear. I had to literally pry her jaws apart to get a release, which resulted in two bloody hands and a trip to urgent care for stitches. I'll be paying for the other very lucky dog's vet bills.

That's rough. Is this the first sign of any kind of behavior like that?

• Like 1

You'll be missed.
  • Like 1

In the past month she's become more aggressive. As a bull-boxer, Sadie needs tons of exercise and constant training, which she hasn't gotten. But this event has been a great wake-up call for my daughter, and will end up being a positive thing in the long run.
  • Like 1

In the past month she's become more aggressive. As a bull-boxer, Sadie needs tons of exercise and constant training, which she hasn't gotten. But this event has been a great wake-up call for my daughter, and will end up being a positive thing in the long run.

Wow that's awful. It's not the first time I've heard something like this from an AB. You can't let training slide with these dogs and the socialization has to be ongoing. Sorry to hear that you got caught in the middle!

This is not directed at Goose, I think I've come to know him as a thoughtful, pragmatic person. People in general need to consider the breed of dog that fits them. Also as one wouldn't just feed an infant expecting them to grow and mature on their own a dog needs training. They want to please but they need to be taught.

• Like 3

This is not directed at Goose, I think I've come to know him as a thoughtful, pragmatic person. People in general need to consider the breed of dog that fits them. Also as one wouldn't just feed an infant expecting them to grow and mature on their own a dog needs training. They want to please but they need to be taught.

Agreed. My wife and have always had bassets. Very easy to raise.

I wish things soothe for you. Please stay safe.

Is it possible to properly instruct your dog? Or does any other procedure must be done?

I hope you recover soon.

Is the other dog better?

Edited by Verena

You know you're better than what they told you.

You know who you are.

It's possible to gain some trust on the right moment and use your feelings in a helpful way.

Think about first, but avoid overthinking.

You're more than just a sad person.

You're studying to become a good drummer. There are people who like you.

And... you're intelligent, sensitive and have a lot of good stuff to live.

Calm down as soon as possible.

:cheers:

• Like 1

Certain people in this world who just LOVE to be COMPLETE JERKS to other people, and think it's FUN. Well, I think they deserve to get the SAME done to THEM.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20Avengers%20Uma%20Thurman.gif

Sometimes I believe this, really!

• Like 1