"IMAGINAERUM" By Nightwish? WHAT THE "BLANK" IS THIS INSANITY?

RUSHHEAD666

I am not a Nightwish fan at all but the movie looked cool so I picked it up on blu-ray.

I don't think it matters that I put this thread in this section after all Nightwish is a fuckking band. They don't act too well.

Drummer has a nice kit.

I don't know how to take this film to be honest.

If that lame ass snowman calls that kid "BUDDY" again I may take out the disc and chuck it into my driveway.

Not sure about Nightwish.

They seem pretty lame so far.

The name of my band is going to be called DAYMARE.

The film is a train wreck. The album is not really connected to this movie.

Also, as this was a theatrical release and isn't a concert movie, shouldn't this be in Video Vertigo?

I thought the film was very emotional and poignant. Yes, the band's music factors into the film but it's not about them per se. It is a strong statement on mental illness and suicide, and I really wish the film got more exposure here in the US (I don't know if it got any exposure outside of Finland, as it was a Finnish-Canadian production iirc).

The film is a train wreck. The album is not really connected to this movie.

Hahaha! I knew you would chime in. So I agree. The album is good though? Nightwish scares me. Weak keyboard pop metal. Female singer is average. Looks are average too. JMO

I thought the film was very emotional and poignant. Yes, the band's music factors into the film but it's not about them per se. It is a strong statement on mental illness and suicide, and I really wish the film got more exposure here in the US (I don't know if it got any exposure outside of Finland, as it was a Finnish-Canadian production iirc).

Sorry my local Rush Fan Friend.

As I was able to watch the entire film I still found it quite boring and well I will use the word again, cliche.