And On That Note My Top Two Bands Of All Time Are.... RUSH AND STEEL PANTHER!! I'M "PUSSYWHIPPED!" ON "HEMISPHERES!"

RUSHHEAD666

I saw Steel Panther for my fourth time on Friday night! SOLD OUT at the Regency Ballroom in San Francisco!

EPIC SHIT MAN!

This band just gets better!

A Van Halen cover band? These guys have their own niche and totally KICK ASS!!!!!!

My "Closer To The Heart" belongs to you Rush Forum but my cock is "Community Property."

Some of you may be disgusted by the lyrical content but these guys can fuckking play their instruments.

Satchel RULES!!!!!

One of the greatest guitar players on the planet!

FEEL THE STEEL BITCHES!

Signed,

"IT DOESN'T SUCK ITSELF"

These threads are so annoyingly written.

I hate Steel Panther myself.

My two all time favourites are Bruce Springsteen and Lacuna Coil.

My two all-time favorites would have to be Huey Louis and the News and Post-Gabriel Genesis

Hey, there is nothing wrong with Huey Lewis & The News. Those guys knew how to write some damn good pop tunes back in the 80s.

• Like 3

My two all-time favorites would have to be Huey Louis and the News and Post-Gabriel Genesis

Hey, there is nothing wrong with Huey Lewis & The News. Those guys knew how to write some damn good pop tunes back in the 80s.

I like them loads as well!

So are you implying that there's something wrong with Post-Gabriel Genesis?

:rage:

Edited by Mr. Not

I love post-Gabriel Genesis. :D

What is this thread about anyway?

It's a thread about loving two bands who are completely opposite! I also know that there are a ton of people on here who hate Steel Panther!

I'm a Hair Metalist and a Prog Snob!

• Like 1

It's a thread about loving two bands who are completely opposite! I also know that there are a ton of people on here who hate Steel Panther!

Hahahaha....leave it to you, Earl! :laughing guy: :hug2:

• Like 1

Not at all. Genesis gets enough love around here, so I figured I would just give some to one of my favorite bands from my childhood instead.

EDIT: on second thought, this is TRF so you're probably being serious and not quoting american psycho...

Edited by bathory

EDIT: on second thought, this is TRF so you're probably being serious and not quoting american psycho...

I was about to say if they're favorites, how come the misspelling of Lewis? :D

• Like 1

Hahahaha....leave it to you, Earl! :laughing guy: :hug2:

Hahaha! I try to be different that's all! "Leave It To Beaver!" KILLING ME!!!

I saw Steel Panther open for Judas Priest in October. They were an hour and a half late to the stage but still kinda won me back by the end of their set.

They can play!

THEY FUCKKING ROCK!!!!

Check out this video if you can handle it!!!!! X RATED!!!!!!!!

GLORYHOLE!