Steven Wilson Is Overrated! Give Me "Lonesome Crow" By The Scorpions!

RUSHHEAD666

"Lonesome Crow" is one of the greatest albums on the earth.

I'm tired of reading on here how great Steven Wilson is.

Rush Fanbois who masturbate to Steven and Mike Portnoy on here make me laugh.

Thanks for the entertainment.

Please leave me the fukk alone.

I'm "IN SEARCH OF PEACE OF MIND!"

Signed,

"I'm Goin' Mad"

• Like 5

He's an inspiration:

"I’m very much a believer that lots of the artists we consider to be past their peak stop surprising us because they actually stop listening and being inspired by music. That usually happens when people have families. A lot of musicians produce fantastic work in their 20s that’s incredibly creative and prolific. By the time they get to 30, they get married and have kids. Suddenly, the music starts to get more predictable. I think that’s because they become focused on other things and the music becomes a job as opposed to being a vocation. That’s never happened to me. I don’t have a family. I’m not interested in having a family. Some people might think that’s very tragic and sad. I don’t. It’s not for me. I’m still very much actively involved in discovering new music. I love discovering new music and I find that feeds back directly into my own work. That also holds true for books and film."

• Like 2

"Lonesome Crow" is one of the greatest albums on the earth.

I'm tired of reading on here how great Steven Wilson is.

Rush Fanbois who masturbate to Steven and Mike Portnoy on here make me laugh.

Thanks for the entertainment.

Please leave me the fukk alone.

I'm "IN SEARCH OF PEACE OF MIND!"

Signed,

"I'm Goin' Mad"

Nurse Wratchit is coming...time for meds

Reading through this entire thread I've come to the conclusion that this is the best Steven Wilson related thread ever! I can't believe I missed this shit! :LOL:

The phrase "Wet Cream Pie Space Dye Vest Dream Theater" will now be forever in the annals of one of the best insults to Dream Theater.

• Like 2

Reading through this entire thread I've come to the conclusion that this is the best Steven Wilson related thread ever! I can't believe I missed this shit! :LOL:

The phrase "Wet Cream Pie Space Dye Vest Dream Theater" will now be forever in the annals of one of the best insults to Dream Theater.

Thanks buddy! The stuff just flows out of my fingertips. My brain has no filter. Lol

Thanks buddy! The stuff just flows out of my fingertips. My brain has no filter. Lol

Clearly. Steven Wilson is no god and he's got some issues with continuity, but he's doing ok. The re-masters he's done are quite good.

• Like 1

Clearly. Steven Wilson is no god and he's got some issues with continuity, but he's doing ok. The re-masters he's done are quite good.

Problem is, most of his fans like to perpetuate that he is though. I for one am not that delusional.

• Like 3