The battle of Red!

YYZumbi

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which song of these Red songs do you like best?

• Red Barchetta (Moving Pictures)
    • Red Sector A (Grace Under Pressure)
    • Red Lenses (Grace Under Pressure)
    • Red Tide (Presto)

Which song of these Red songs do you like best?

Red Barchetta (Moving Pictures)

Red Sector A (Grace Under Pressure)

Red Lenses (Grace Under Pressure)

Red Tide (Presto)

It´s a tie between Red Barchetta and Red Sector A for me.

But since I believe Red Barchetta will get many votes, then I will vote for Red Sector A!

Red Sector A easy...

I am surprise that you did not vote for Red Barchetta. :o

Red Sector A is a much "cooler" and more grand song in my opinion. I think they should always play it live. It kicks @ss even more live. Red Barchetta is a good song but a bit dull and overrated in my view. Nothing wrong with it just not my favorite and not near my favorite on Moving Pictures...
  • Like 1

Red Sector A easy...

I am surprise that you did not vote for Red Barchetta. :o

Red Sector A is a much "cooler" and more grand song in my opinion. I think they should always play it live. It kicks @ss even more live. Red Barchetta is a good song but a bit dull and overrated in my view. Nothing wrong with it just not my favorite and not near my favorite on Moving Pictures...

I agree with you 100%. I saw it on Clockwork Angels Tour. And it was awesome!

I will add I do enjoy Red Tide also. The song has a nice groove and grabs me...

It´s funny... just about a year ago, you HATED everything after Power Windows. :P

It´s funny... just about a year ago, you HATED everything after Power Windows. :P

Very true. Now its just the majority of stuff after Presto. Very hit and miss from the 90's on at least for me. Certainly not one complete album of great or even all good at least for me anyway. Others can love and like what they want. Just my opinion...
  • Like 1

Very true. Now its just the majority of stuff after Presto. Very hit and miss from the 90's on at least for me. Certainly not one complete album of great or even all good at least for me anyway. Others can love and like what they want. Just my opinion...

Well I am sure you will change. Soon you will like it all :D Even Vapor Trails! :P

Edited by YYZumbi

Well I am sure you will change. Soon you will like it all :D Even Vapor Trails! :P

I will admit at least it doesn't sound awful on vinyl. That much I will say but that is about it... Edited by Narps

I will admit at least it doesn't sound awful on vinyl. That much I will say but that is about it...

How many times have you listened to it on vinyl?

I will admit at least it doesn't sound awful on vinyl. That much I will say but that is about it...

Once. Just enough to figure out it was at least "listenable". It was a gift from my daughter to commemorate our going to see the Vapor Trails show together back in 2002 when she was 15. I didn't have the heart to tell her how much I disliked the album. That show obviously had special meaning to her as it did for me and she wanted to surprise me with the album for Christmas. I was very grateful of the thought behind it so I figured I at least owed it a listen. I love my baby girl :wub: ...

Once. Just enough to figure out it was at least "listenable". It was a gift from my daughter to commemorate our going to see the Vapor Trails show together back in 2002 when she was 15. I didn't have the heart to tell her how much I disliked the album. That show obviously had special meaning to her as it did for me and she wanted to surprise me with the album for Christmas. I was very grateful of the thought behind it so I figured I at least owed it a listen. I love my baby girl :wub: ...

Listen to it more, and you will soon like it!

Which song of these Red songs do you like best?

Red Barchetta (Moving Pictures)

Red Sector A (Grace Under Pressure)

Red Lenses (Grace Under Pressure)

Red Tide (Presto)

Yes...in that order