I Know Where Rush is Eating Supper Tonight

snowdogged

Rush has reservations at the restaurant that my stepson works at in Montreal tonight.

If your stepson wears an Expos jersey to work, he'll get an autograph from Geddy for sure!! :laughing guy:

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 1

Rush has reservations at the restaurant that my stepson works at in Montreal tonight.

If your stepson wears an Expos jersey to work, he'll get an autograph from Geddy for sure!! :laughing guy:

He is not working tonight.

What time are the reservations for so TRFers can all eat at the same time? ;)

He doesn't know what time the reservations are for but the kitchen closes at 10:00. So, they should be there soon if they are not there yet.
  • Like 1

I thought Geddy didn't talk between shows to preserve his voice? What's he going to do? Sit there and smile and nod? :LOL:

He says he stays quiet during the day but he speaks at dinner when he's with Alex

I dont even see how he would get a word in!!!

I thought Geddy didn't talk between shows to preserve his voice? What's he going to do? Sit there and smile and nod? :LOL:

He says he stays quiet during the day but he speaks at dinner when he's with Alex

I dont even see how he would get a word in!!!

Maybe, he talks the same way Alex sings into the microphone.
  • Like 1

Eat Soup

That's right. He did say that they eat soup and talk; then other times they eat soup and don't talk.

Maybe he'll have two soups.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 3

I would guess they sit in a private room so they aren't bothered by fans?

If I was their waitress, I would be extra nervous that my klutz streak would act up and I might spill something... But, I'd keep it professional, not pester them to be in my selfie, and I would treat them like they were any other customer.... (my strategy to score a big tip)

• Like 2

I would guess they sit in a private room so they aren't bothered by fans?

If I was their waitress, I would be extra nervous that my klutz streak would act up and I might spill something... But, I'd keep it professional, not pester them to be in my selfie, and I would treat them like they were any other customer.... (my strategy to score a big tip)

Oh heck no. If I were there I'd definitely get a picture. Might be your only chance. :D

OK, so who's periscoping their dinner? :P

Should we look for feeds? :P

Yep. And they need to be clear enough that we can tell what wines they're drinking!

• Like 2

It must get to them sometimes that they can't go anywhere without some type of fanfare or ruckus, or some kind fan trying not to disturb them but not being able to help themselves: Sorry to bother you, but will you autograph my cocktail napking for me? or Sorry to bother you, but do you mind if I squeeze in-between the three of you and snap a selfie of the four of us? :LOL: Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

He is not working tonight.

"1st time in my life I ever feel like working and I'm stuck at home ! Damn it !" :LOL:

Is he a fan ?

Edited by Tuesday's Gone