I Know Where Rush is Eating Supper Tonight

snowdogged

It must get to them sometimes that they can't go anywhere without some type of fanfare or ruckus, or some kind fan trying not to disturb them but not being able to help themselves: Sorry to bother you, but will you autograph my cocktail napking for me? or Sorry to bother you, but do you mind if I squeeze in-between the three of you and snap a selfie of the four of us? :LOL:

True. If I ever saw them, I wouldn't talk to them for this reason. Although they might suspect something's wrong with me if I accidentally look at them like this

g16iinme3zy1u1gtsgpt.jpeg

• Like 3

It must get to them sometimes that they can't go anywhere without some type of fanfare or ruckus, or some kind fan trying not to disturb them but not being able to help themselves: Sorry to bother you, but will you autograph my cocktail napking for me? or Sorry to bother you, but do you mind if I squeeze in-between the three of you and snap a selfie of the four of us? :LOL:

True. If I ever saw them, I wouldn't talk to them for this reason. Although they might suspect something's wrong with me if I accidentally look at them like this

g16iinme3zy1u1gtsgpt.jpeg

I would have a hard time myself. I would be torn between seizing the moment, knowing full well I might never have another opportunity like this, or doing them a favor and leaving them alone so they could enjoy their meal in peace.

If I ever saw just Neil, I could leave him alone, but Geddy and Alex are something different.

OK, so who's periscoping their dinner? :P

Ya think they might get a little suspicious with 20 cellphones pointed at them?

They'd probably notice, what you need is this :

http://static-media.fxx.com/img/FX_Networks_-_FXX/927/347/Simpsons_05_12_P1.jpg?resize=600:*

Rush has reservations at the restaurant that my stepson works at in Montreal tonight.

If your stepson wears an Expos jersey to work, he'll get an autograph from Geddy for sure!! :laughing guy:

He is not working tonight.

"1st time in my life I ever feel like working and I'm stuck at home ! Damn it !" :LOL:

Is he a fan ?

He is somewhat of a casual fan. I took him to see the Clockwork Angels tour and when we were walking out after the show, he said "I will never see a show that good again!".

Is there a picture of this grand event or not? If so, would someone put it here so I don't have continue torturing myself waiting for it to load on my antiquated dial up?

If no one posts the pic, I will post it tonight when I get home from work.
  • Like 1

Is there a picture of this grand event or not? If so, would someone put it here so I don't have continue torturing myself waiting for it to load on my antiquated dial up?

Thank you! All I got was a blank page with "Instagram" in the upper left hand corner.

Thank you! All I got was a blank page with "Instagram" in the upper left hand corner.

What you really have is crappy internet!
  • Like 1

Yes, I know, but it's the best we can do. I cheer myself by being grateful I have a computer at all. :)

Yes, I know, but it's the best we can do. I cheer myself by being grateful I have a computer at all. :)

I was just kidding. Edited by snowdogged

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t180/imzadi-7/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps2cq2k382.jpg

Aww!! What a smile lit up my face! Good thing I discovered I could view the pictures Opera won't load for me on IE, which is where I had to go to see this.

I notice Neil didn't join them. :eh: He's such a....such a....oh, never mind.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t180/imzadi-7/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps2cq2k382.jpg

Aww!! What a smile lit up my face! Good thing I discovered I could view the pictures Opera won't load for me on IE, which is where I had to go to see this.

I'm sure Neil is off in the wilderness somewhere with his buddy Michael.

I thought the reservations were for the three of them, but I guess I was mistaken. :)

I thought the reservations were for the three of them, but I guess I was mistaken. :)

I think it's pretty rare when Neil hangs around with Geddy and Alex. He loves his bike trips.

I think it's pretty rare when Neil hangs around with Geddy and Alex. He loves his bike trips.

...and, after all, he is the new guy.
  • Like 2

How could you be so sure that Neil wasn't there, maybe it was him that took this picture.

That's it! Now I know why Geddy is giving a thumb's up to the person: Way to go, Neil! Thanks for your active participation!

• Like 2

At this point in time, it no longer matters.

I think it was Alex who said in the RS interview that if any one of them had had an ounce more ego, or sensitivity, or pride (and he may have mentioned a few more things that get in the way of good relationships), they would never had made it intact 41 years.

At this point in time, it no longer matters.

I think it was Alex who said in the RS interview that if any one of them had had an ounce more ego, or sensitivity, or pride (and he may have mentioned a few more things that get in the way of good relationships), they would never had made it intact 41 years.

I think it was Neil said that but yeah. He obviously just has different interests than the other two. He loves getting outside and traveling. They all have their routines. I would think it would be harder for someone like Geddy to get out and travel incognito like Neil does. Obviously he's the most well known and recognizable.