Bring on the dvd sooner than later!!!

nicky6

I just hope its great quality whenever it comes out and I can actually sit and enjoy it. Been a while since that has happened... :(
  • Like 2

I just hope its great quality whenever it comes out and I can actually sit and enjoy it. Been a while since that has happened... :(

Exactly

• Like 1

Exactly

I went to bed early as usual and never found out if you made a Ben & Jerry's run last night during the periscope show... :LOL:

Exactly

I went to bed early as usual and never found out if you made a Ben & Jerry's run last night during the periscope show... :LOL:

I had some already so I didn't need to go out. :LOL:

• Like 1

Exactly

I had some already so I didn't need to go out. :LOL:

Sweet... :cheers:
  • Like 1

Oh Narps! You missed quite the night. The excitement!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

So I hear... :)
  • Like 1

I've been on this forum since 2007. Since then, S&A Live, Time Machine Live and Clockwork Angels Live were released.

Each time, I find myself going...HOPEFULLY THE NEXT LIVE DVD/CD SOUNDS BETTER!....only they're getting worse!

Visually speaking, concert DVDs are kind of boring, so I almost never watch them start to finish. All that matters is the music itself and how it sounds (IMHO).

• Like 1

Exactly

Please don't change scenes and angles every 2 seconds... an old geezer like me will get dizzy!!

• Like 8

Exactly

Please don't change scenes and angles every 2 seconds... old geezers like us will get dizzy!!

:yes: :codger:
  • Like 2

I agree, how they are getting boring. not the same as actually being there.. but if they shot it like R30, it would be great.. to me, that was the best one so far..

Yeah I agree. It was very well done.

• Like 2

I agree, how they are getting boring. not the same as actually being there.. but if they shot it like R30, it would be great.. to me, that was the best one so far..

Too bad Ged's voice wasn't the best that night.

Too bad Ged's voice wasn't the best that night.

On R30? I think it's fine.

• Like 4

Agreed. Well done for sure...
  • Like 3

More agreement from here. :)

As I said before, made in Germany and I was there that night. Must be good then. :LOL:

• Like 3

As I said before, made in Germany and I was there that night. Must be good then. :LOL:

So you were directing the cameras and editing? No wonder its a pleasure to watch... :cheers:

So you were directing the cameras and editing? No wonder its a pleasure to watch... :cheers:

Wish they hire me for the editing job on R40. You would love it. :D-13:

Seriously, I think R30 is their best DVD release so far, but I really hope they top it with R40+.

• Like 1

Every live DVD should come with an option to watch the show from one locked camera angle, as if you're watching from one seat.

When I go to concerts, I don't usually have the ability to fly around, hover over the drum kit, and stand right in front of Lifeson while he's doing a solo.

• Like 5

Every live DVD should come with an option to watch the show from one locked camera angle, as if you're watching from one seat.

When I go to concerts, I don't usually have the ability to fly around, hover over the drum kit, and stand right in front of Lifeson while he's doing a solo.

I agree with you. I think it would be great if they could do a camera on each one of them so if say you only wanted to watch Neil play TSOR you could set it that way.

• Like 2