Best 90's album

driven_to_xanadu

Best 90's album  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Which album from the 90's do you enjoy the most?

RTB has the wonderful Dreamline & Bravado. Otherr than those 2 fine songs its not that strong of an album.

T4E has a bunch of good songs with the strong Resist & Carve Away the Stone. Unfortunately it also has the terrible Virtuality & Dog Years.

Counterparts has a bunch of decent songs at the start, gets stronger with Nobodys Hero and then really takes off. Between the Sun & Moon, Alien Shore, Cold Fire, Everyday Glory are all very good.

Went with Counterparts over T4E with RTB well back of T4E.

• Like 1

Choosing between RTB and Counterparts is like choosing between leprosy and terminal bowel cancer

Luckily they raised their game somewhat with T4E, which is half a good album despite some stinkers.

T4E it is then.

• Like 1

My initial vote was for Counterparts a year ago. I've changed my vote to Test For Echo. I find that Test For Echo is a really amazing album from start to finish. I even love "Dog Years". Counterparts is still very close behind, though, but as of late, I've enjoyed Test For Echo more. Edited by LakesideShark

Pretty much a toss-up for me - enjoy about 3-5 songs per album. But I will cast the first vote for Roll The Bones. Bravado is in my personal Top 10 and Ghost of a Chance, Dreamline, Where's My Thing and, yes, the title track, are push it just ahead of the others for me.

It's Counterparts, end of story.

It definitely has its flaws, but it has the least of the three.

Just changed my vote to Roll the Bones.

It's still losing pitifully in this poll, though. It's the Gary Johnson of '90s Rush albums. :(