BIG SPOILER in TO!

losingit2k

Hector is officially a whole person

Yes, last night a big missing part of my life was fulfilled in a cathartic explosion of emotions! Tonight I am whole and contempt beyond compare! This has been an incredible year for me. From Becoming a music teacher, performing an original composition (See Below) with my now Adult daughter, writing the Alama Mater for the School and again performing it with my daughter and students, watching my daughter graduate and earning a nearly full scholarship to the University of her choice, Seeing RUSH perform Jacobs Ladder Live and now witnessing Losing It Live with Ben Mink. Followed by a trip to Europe next week. Yes, Its been an incredible year and I still Have STAR WARS: The FORCE AWAKENS waiting for me there at the end of the year. 2015 Will be long remembered!

"Hold on to you"

MLA Alma Mater

Losing It Live:

Life is Complete!

:D

That was absolutely beautiful. You are a blessed man. I know you weep with joy because of that moment with her. Priceless.

Yep I was in tears! But last night I couldn't stop crying it was insane! It was like if a dead relative had came back to life or something. I didn't know how much I loved Losing It until I heard it live last night! I still get chocked up and I've listened to it over 50 times already from different view points. Those words just mean so much to me. Now even more!

• Like 1

I for one love that they played something that they never did live before..to me that's always huge! (And the fact that they did it with a full camera/ recording crew, makes it even better)

Unless Ben Mink has nothing planned for the next few months, I sincerely doubt it makes a regular rotation... So for those tripping on L2k for his "moment". Get a life!

And as someone else said... If you are that hard core about not knowing what anyone is playing on any given tour...stay off line! It's not like some nurse walked in and told you the sex of your baby and you were trying not to know...it's a damn set list!

• Like 1

The emotion is clearly visible on the band's faces during this performance....particularly the lyricist and the vocalist. Geddy sounds like he's almost in despair.

I mean, they are, in various degrees, more or less living the song, literally. I don't think that feeling was lost on anybody there.

• Like 3

Two things OMFG they played it!

Second, the thread title has "BIG SPOILER" in the title, so stop wetting your panties.

The original title was "They played Losing It with Ben Mink!" I changed it to the current title. Just for the record.

But yes, time to stop beating up L2K for it.

• Like 2

Two things OMFG they played it!

Second, the thread title has "BIG SPOILER" in the title, so stop wetting your panties.

The original title was "They played Losing It with Ben Mink!" I changed it to the current title. Just for the record.

But yes, time to stop beating up L2K for it.

Thanks for all your help 1001001. I thought I was going to have to "clench the iron fence until my fingers bleed".

:bang bang: :banghead: