Toronto, ON Periscope Thread - June 19th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Tonight's show has the best potential for surprise setlist replacements/additions of any show other than the finale in LA. I'm very excited about it and wish I could've made this one. Hope all attending from this forum have a blast ;)

Great to be back in TORONNA

I thought it was pronounced TRON-TOE. :)

No kidding? I never knew that.

Apparently the locals call it Taranna.

Toronto Aka the big smoke. Jays playing at home down the street tonight. There will be lots of people down there.

Enjoy the show to whoever is going..

Interesting.

I have always heard it pronounced as "TOE-RON-TOE" (or "TAH-RON-TOE"), with the emphasis on the second syllable. In fact, that's how Geddy seems to pronounce it in his R&R Hall of Fame induction speech, around the 3:25 minute point here: http://youtu.be/7M7AEi68a20.

Edited by rftag

I hope everyone has the state of the art, top of the line Paradigm cellphone ready, riveting audio, for sure!!! Certainly every reviewers must have for trashing the concert!!!! can,t wait :facepalm:

Bitter much?

What I saw Wed. was a bunch of Rush fans NOT dissapointed IN them, but disappointed FOR them.

It was an important night for the boys, and not their best performance. I don't know of anyone here not rooting for a great show tonight!!!

:rush:

• Like 5

Toronto Aka the big smoke. Jays playing at home down the street tonight. There will be lots of people down there.

The Jays are playing? What are we going to do if Geddy decides to go to the game instead? :o

• Like 1

The Jays are playing? What are we going to do if Geddy decides to go to the game instead? :o

Hopefully he sent that bass tech to the game instead.

• Like 3

What I saw Wed. was a bunch of Rush fans NOT dissapointed IN them, but disappointed FOR them.

It was an important night for the boys, and not their best performance. I don't know of anyone here not rooting for a great show tonight!!!

Yes! That was exactly how I felt. Considering that this is a DVD shoot of their final tour of this magnitude, I felt disappointed for them of not performing up to the standards that they felt they could've done. I could imagine that they feel that they could've performed better on Wednesday and that they're gonna give it 110% for tonight especially.

• Like 1

Can you imagine how that tech felt? I can. I wonder how Geddy handled it? Probably a lot better than I would have.

You would think that they've dealt with every type of technical or brain-fart failure that is possible for a band to have in all the years they've been playing. I'm sure they handled this time with style.

i have no doubt that they did.

Can you imagine how that tech felt? I can. I wonder how Geddy handled it? Probably a lot better than I would have.

Sure, I bet he felt horrible. I would think they would check, double check and check again everything since the show was going to be filmed. There's no excuse for that.