Toronto, ON Periscope Thread - June 19th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

My recording of Xanadu:

Great video quality and sound for something taken on a cell phone using digital zoom.

Sounds great. :)

Amen, Lorraine. I loved watching the scopes, I loved finding the scopes, and on rare occasion, I loved providing the scope.

You tried hard in LA, I remember that! :D Couldn't help it if your seats were too good for Periscope! :D

• Like 1

These were fun. Like camp meetings every other day. Was so much fun seeing what feeds we would get and praying that people's batteries would last until Xanadu. Rarely they did.
  • Like 3

Ladies and Gentleman, the moment you've all been waiting for.

long break! pete is back

https://www.periscop...FAgs5a3nDgLnQ==

Gotta love Pete! Character of the summer! Good thing the R40 video came out so he can have some memories of the tour, at least. Don't know how much of that night he would remember.

• Like 3

long break! pete is back

Gotta love Pete! Character of the summer! Good thing the R40 video came out so he can have some memories of the tour, at least. Don't know how much of that night he would remember.

Poor guy was kind of a joke. I felt sorry for him.

long break! pete is back

Shoot, that is true. :( Out of a lot of people in that condition, he kind of got focused upon.

• Like 1

long break! pete is back

Shoot, that is true. :( Out of a lot of people in that condition, he kind of got focused upon.

He's one of my Facebook friends but I don't know if the people outside of this forum were joking about him. I didn't find that out until after the periscope feed.

long break! pete is back

He's one of my Facebook friends but I don't know if the people outside of this forum were joking about him. I didn't find that out until after the periscope feed.

Oh no! I'm sorry if my post upset you (and Pete.) You can't tell by my posting :facepalm: but I was thinking the joke was getting a little old anyway. I try not to say things about people on the internet that I wouldn't say to them in person and while I might tease a friend (or Pete :) ) about feeling no pain at a concert, I wouldn't keep saying it six months later (I hope.) Apologies to you and Pete and back to the pleasant Periscope memories- I like your one about always wondering if the batteries would hold up until Xanadu! I waited up late so many nights to NOT be able to see Xanadu!

Edited by blueschica

long break! pete is back

Oh no! I'm sorry if my post upset you (and Pete.) You can't tell by my posting :facepalm: but I was thinking the joke was getting a little old anyway. I try not to say things about people on the internet that I wouldn't say to them in person and while I might tease a friend (or Pete :) ) about feeling no pain at a concert, I wouldn't keep saying it six months later (I hope.) Apologies to you and Pete and back to the pleasant Periscope memories- I like your one about always wondering if the batteries would hold up until Xanadu! I waited up late so many nights to NOT be able to see Xanadu!

Oh no, I didn't mean it like that. I don't really know him and had only recognized him from some pics I saw him post. He is one of those Rush friends that I haven't really talked to.

• Like 1

That's right, everyones periscope feed would always punk out either right before or in the middle of Xanadu. :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

Yes, it was so nice near the end of the tour when people figured that out and brought extra batteries or whatever you do, and we could see 2112, Lakeside Park and even Working Man! :D

• Like 1

I recall one night chiding Tombstone Mountain who was going to bed before Xanadu that in one year, he'd give the right aspect of a very private bodily part to see Xanadu live on his computer, so he just couldn't go to bed. Nonetheless, he elected to sack out and miss it. I'm really sure that in six months, he'll confirm that I'm right.
  • Like 2