Which Tom Sawyer version do you like best?

YYZumbi

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tom Sawyer version do you like best?

• Tom Sawyer from Moving Pictures
    • Tom Sawyer from Exit... Stage Left
    • Tom Sawyer from Grace Under Pressure 1984 Tour
    • Tom Sawyer from Different Stages
    • Tom Sawyer from Rush In Rio
    • Tom Sawyer from R30
    • Tom Sawyer from Snakes & Arrows Live
    • Tom Sawyer from Time Machine
    • Tom Sawyer from Clockwork Angels Tour
    • Tom Sawyer from a bootleg (which one?)

You know, they don't play it at the same - what's the correct word - speed? - tempo? - beat? - today like they did back then.

Right now I'd give almost anything to go back in time to a Moving Pictures tour concert listening to these bootlegs. They were magnificent back then.

You know, they don't play it at the same - what's the correct word - speed? - tempo? - beat? - today like they did back then.

Right now I'd give almost anything to go back in time to a Moving Pictures tour concert listening to these bootlegs. They were magnificent back then.

Tempo is the correct word

• Like 1

If anyone wants to take note of Rush's progression throughout the decades, listen to Tom Sawyer from when it came out up to the present.

I think I will go with how Geddy did it on the bootleg Canada '81. His voice was the best back then. Neil played his drums with more intensity. Alex played faster.

You can't beat being young.

Edited by Lorraine

Tempo is the correct word

Thank you!

• Like 1

If anyone wants to take note of Rush's progression throughout the decades, listen to Tom Sawyer from when it came out up to the present.

I think I will go with how Geddy did it on the bootleg Canada '81. His voice was the best back then. Neil played his drums with more intensity. Alex played faster.

You know Canada '81 is songs from Exit... Stage Left. Both from the CD and video. So that means your favorite is the one from Exit... Stage Left.

You know Canada '81 is songs from Exit... Stage Left. Both from the CD and video. So that means your favorite is the one from Exit... Stage Left.

But it says it's a bootleg. I have the cover to it. It's the 20th anniversary edition.

That nice Polish man did it - Grand Kielbasa Production. :)

I know you know your stuff when it comes to bootlegs. I'm just telling you what the packaging to the bootleg says.

Zumbi, explain to me what you mean. I don't doubt what you are saying because the sound on this bootleg is too good.

Edited by Lorraine

But it says it's a bootleg. I have the cover to it. It's the 20th anniversary edition.

I know you know your stuff when it comes to bootlegs. I'm just telling you what the packaging to the bootleg says.

Zumbi, explain to me what you mean. I don't doubt what you are saying because the sound on this bootleg is too good.

They make great sausage as well... ;) Edited by Narps
  • Like 1

They make great sausage as well... ;)

:LOLsign:

• Like 1

They make great sausage as well... ;)

:LOLsign:

Couldn't resist... :cool:
  • Like 1

Someone have taken songs from both the Exit... Stage Left CD and DVD (and Vital Signs from a vinyl single) and mixed them togheter so it sounds as one whole concert

Someone have taken songs from both the Exit... Stage Left CD and DVD (and Vital Signs from a vinyl single) and mixed them togheter so it sounds as one whole concert

:( :boo hiss: Then why is it being passed off as a bootleg?

I changed my vote to ESL since the bootleg isn't really a true bootleg.

Will you still listen to it? Or will you only listen to Exit... Stage Left now?