Jump to content


What makes a kiss great?


  • Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic

#81 Segue Myles

Segue Myles

    Cupcake Warrior

  • Members
  • 34083 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom
  • Interests:Lacuna Coil
    Paradise Lost
    Nightwish
    HIM
    The Gathering
    Within Temptation
    Sonata Arctica
    Machine Head
    Mastodon
    Trivium
    Metallica
    Jimmy Eat World
    The Juliana Theory
    Bruce Springsteen

Posted 22 August 2015 - 09:00 AM

View PostDr. Sheldon Cooper, on 20 August 2015 - 10:38 AM, said:

View PostTuesday, on 07 July 2015 - 01:00 PM, said:

I wouldn't want to kiss that girl, it's so disgusting and I don't understand why anyone would do that to their tongue :

Posted Image

Posted Image

Is this the first glimpse at the new Prometheus sequel? Have they just gone and made the Alien Queen...even more terrifying? I swear, if I zoom in I can see the little mouth at the end of that tongue!

Eugh. If I upset her she could just choke me to death on that thing.

Sponsored Post

#82 x1yyz

x1yyz

    The Shark Whisperer

  • Members
  • 8821 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Oakland, CA
  • Interests:Stuff. And things.

Posted 22 August 2015 - 09:14 AM

View PostDr. Sheldon Cooper, on 20 August 2015 - 10:38 AM, said:

View PostTuesday, on 07 July 2015 - 01:00 PM, said:

I wouldn't want to kiss that girl, it's so disgusting and I don't understand why anyone would do that to their tongue :

Posted Image

Posted Image

I find the massive tongue much ickier than the split tongue.

#83 Disembodied Spirit

Disembodied Spirit

    Big Hat Funny!

  • Members
  • 3419 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Las Vegas, Nevada
  • Interests:Turned down the role of Billy Hicks in 'St. Elmo's Fire' Worked at WorldCom, Enron and AIG before realizing work is dumb. Once asked Sarah McLachlan out on a date, and was promptly turned down.

Posted 23 August 2015 - 04:03 AM

This ad has nothing to do with gum, or skiing



#84 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14440 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 23 August 2015 - 06:29 AM

View Postx1yyz, on 22 August 2015 - 09:14 AM, said:

View PostDr. Sheldon Cooper, on 20 August 2015 - 10:38 AM, said:

View PostTuesday, on 07 July 2015 - 01:00 PM, said:

I wouldn't want to kiss that girl, it's so disgusting and I don't understand why anyone would do that to their tongue :

Posted Image

Posted Image

I find the massive tongue much ickier than the split tongue.
That is flat out creepy

#85 Maverick

Maverick

    SWEDGIN!

  • Members *
  • 24606 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Low Earth Orbit
  • Interests:Painfully Geeky

Posted 23 August 2015 - 05:35 PM

View Postx1yyz, on 22 August 2015 - 09:14 AM, said:

View PostDr. Sheldon Cooper, on 20 August 2015 - 10:38 AM, said:

View PostTuesday, on 07 July 2015 - 01:00 PM, said:

I wouldn't want to kiss that girl, it's so disgusting and I don't understand why anyone would do that to their tongue :

Posted Image

Posted Image

I find the massive tongue much ickier than the split tongue.

You would.

#86 x1yyz

x1yyz

    The Shark Whisperer

  • Members
  • 8821 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Oakland, CA
  • Interests:Stuff. And things.

Posted 23 August 2015 - 05:55 PM

View PostDr. Sheldon Cooper, on 23 August 2015 - 05:35 PM, said:

View Postx1yyz, on 22 August 2015 - 09:14 AM, said:

View PostDr. Sheldon Cooper, on 20 August 2015 - 10:38 AM, said:


Posted Image

I find the massive tongue much ickier than the split tongue.

You would.

Dude, how does she close her mouth with that tongue in there?

#87 Maverick

Maverick

    SWEDGIN!

  • Members *
  • 24606 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Low Earth Orbit
  • Interests:Painfully Geeky

Posted 26 August 2015 - 06:42 PM

View Postx1yyz, on 23 August 2015 - 05:55 PM, said:

View PostDr. Sheldon Cooper, on 23 August 2015 - 05:35 PM, said:

View Postx1yyz, on 22 August 2015 - 09:14 AM, said:

View PostDr. Sheldon Cooper, on 20 August 2015 - 10:38 AM, said:

Posted Image

I find the massive tongue much ickier than the split tongue.

You would.

Dude, how does she close her mouth with that tongue in there?

That's like asking me how I zip my pants up with that....

Blood flow!!!

#88 x1yyz

x1yyz

    The Shark Whisperer

  • Members
  • 8821 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Oakland, CA
  • Interests:Stuff. And things.

Posted 26 August 2015 - 06:44 PM

View PostDr. Sheldon Cooper, on 26 August 2015 - 06:42 PM, said:

View Postx1yyz, on 23 August 2015 - 05:55 PM, said:

View PostDr. Sheldon Cooper, on 23 August 2015 - 05:35 PM, said:

View Postx1yyz, on 22 August 2015 - 09:14 AM, said:

View PostDr. Sheldon Cooper, on 20 August 2015 - 10:38 AM, said:

Posted Image

I find the massive tongue much ickier than the split tongue.

You would.

Dude, how does she close her mouth with that tongue in there?

That's like asking me how I zip my pants up with that....

Blood flow!!!

:eyeroll:

#89 Maverick

Maverick

    SWEDGIN!

  • Members *
  • 24606 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Low Earth Orbit
  • Interests:Painfully Geeky

Posted 26 August 2015 - 06:57 PM

View Postx1yyz, on 26 August 2015 - 06:44 PM, said:

View PostDr. Sheldon Cooper, on 26 August 2015 - 06:42 PM, said:

View Postx1yyz, on 23 August 2015 - 05:55 PM, said:

View PostDr. Sheldon Cooper, on 23 August 2015 - 05:35 PM, said:

View Postx1yyz, on 22 August 2015 - 09:14 AM, said:

View PostDr. Sheldon Cooper, on 20 August 2015 - 10:38 AM, said:

Posted Image

I find the massive tongue much ickier than the split tongue.

You would.

Dude, how does she close her mouth with that tongue in there?

That's like asking me how I zip my pants up with that....

Blood flow!!!

:eyeroll:

:laughing guy:

#90 canadianice

canadianice

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3257 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Stoney Creek, Ontario

Posted 24 September 2015 - 06:38 PM

Me

#91 John V

John V

    Prime Mover

  • Members
  • 518 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SC. United States
  • Interests:Music. Culinary Arts. Marijuana Advocate. Miami Dolphins Football. Beer.

Posted 25 September 2015 - 10:39 AM

I would say a great kiss is accompanied by a hand full of "kitty cat"!

#92 Narps

Narps

    Official TRF Pace Car Driver

  • Members
  • 27795 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Myrtle Beach SC
  • Interests:Exercise, my children, my new grandchildren(twin boys), the rest of my life...

Posted 25 September 2015 - 11:06 AM

:popcorn: ...

#93 gypsy muse

gypsy muse

    Prime Mover

  • Members
  • 544 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Tulsa, Ok, United States
  • Interests:hiking, art, making stuff, reading, antique shopping

Posted 26 September 2015 - 02:13 AM

View PostAncient Ways, on 14 June 2015 - 04:21 PM, said:

The right person's lips
yeah, like Geddy's :wub:

#94 gypsy muse

gypsy muse

    Prime Mover

  • Members
  • 544 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Tulsa, Ok, United States
  • Interests:hiking, art, making stuff, reading, antique shopping

Posted 26 September 2015 - 02:15 AM

View PostNarps, on 25 September 2015 - 11:06 AM, said:

:popcorn: ...
Narps, sitting back for the show are ya?  Hahahaha

#95 gypsy muse

gypsy muse

    Prime Mover

  • Members
  • 544 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Tulsa, Ok, United States
  • Interests:hiking, art, making stuff, reading, antique shopping

Posted 26 September 2015 - 02:18 AM

View PostDr. Sheldon Cooper, on 26 August 2015 - 06:57 PM, said:

View Postx1yyz, on 26 August 2015 - 06:44 PM, said:

View PostDr. Sheldon Cooper, on 26 August 2015 - 06:42 PM, said:

View Postx1yyz, on 23 August 2015 - 05:55 PM, said:

View PostDr. Sheldon Cooper, on 23 August 2015 - 05:35 PM, said:

View Postx1yyz, on 22 August 2015 - 09:14 AM, said:

View PostDr. Sheldon Cooper, on 20 August 2015 - 10:38 AM, said:

Posted Image

I find the massive tongue much ickier than the split tongue.

You would.

Dude, how does she close her mouth with that tongue in there?

That's like asking me how I zip my pants up with that....

Blood flow!!!

:eyeroll:

:laughing guy:
ewwwww

#96 gypsy muse

gypsy muse

    Prime Mover

  • Members
  • 544 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Tulsa, Ok, United States
  • Interests:hiking, art, making stuff, reading, antique shopping

Posted 26 September 2015 - 02:20 AM

View Post2112FirstStreet, on 17 August 2015 - 10:27 AM, said:

View Poststone and a hard place, on 07 July 2015 - 02:05 PM, said:

View Postx1yyz, on 07 July 2015 - 02:00 PM, said:

View PostTuesday, on 07 July 2015 - 01:00 PM, said:

I wouldn't want to kiss that girl, it's so disgusting and I don't understand why anyone would do that to their tongue :

Posted Image

I'm not sure if I should be repulsed or intrigued...

exactly--might be fun with an open mind.

2 tongues are better than one...so they say.
that's just gross!

#97 gypsy muse

gypsy muse

    Prime Mover

  • Members
  • 544 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Tulsa, Ok, United States
  • Interests:hiking, art, making stuff, reading, antique shopping

Posted 26 September 2015 - 02:24 AM

View Postjefeltner11, on 17 August 2015 - 09:26 PM, said:

I've only kissed one person before and got no joy from it...We're not together anymore.
don't let a heartbreak ruin it for you. It might be very different next time around. Get back out there!

#98 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14440 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 26 September 2015 - 04:18 AM

View Postgypsy muse, on 26 September 2015 - 02:24 AM, said:

View Postjefeltner11, on 17 August 2015 - 09:26 PM, said:

I've only kissed one person before and got no joy from it...We're not together anymore.
don't let a heartbreak ruin it for you. It might be very different next time around. Get back out there!
Yeah, roll the bones.

#99 Narps

Narps

    Official TRF Pace Car Driver

  • Members
  • 27795 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Myrtle Beach SC
  • Interests:Exercise, my children, my new grandchildren(twin boys), the rest of my life...

Posted 26 September 2015 - 06:58 AM

View Postgypsy muse, on 26 September 2015 - 02:15 AM, said:

View PostNarps, on 25 September 2015 - 11:06 AM, said:

:popcorn: ...
Narps, sitting back for the show are ya?  Hahahaha
Yep. This thread kind of died off but now once in a while someone will pop in with something off the wall... :lol:

The tongue's are seriously gross however :scared:

Edited by Narps, 26 September 2015 - 07:00 AM.


#100 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 82323 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 26 September 2015 - 09:53 AM

For Narp:  :mwah:  :mwah:  :mwah:  !!




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users