What makes a kiss great?

Mara

First and foremost a great kiss starts with the right person. From there it can be soft and slow or unbridled and nearly out of control. There is nothing better than losing oneself in a kiss with that person...all time, space and concerns disappear in that moment of absolute surrender of inhibition and vulnerability.
  • Like 4

First and foremost a great kiss starts with the right person. From there it can be soft and slow or unbridled and nearly out of control. There is nothing better than losing oneself in a kiss with that person...all time, space and concerns disappear in that moment of absolute surrender of inhibition and vulnerability.

Those were the days no doubt...

When it comes with a rocket ride ..
  • Like 1

Just random musings from an idle mind....

What, to you, makes a kiss great/perfect?

I mean, it's easy to list things that make a kiss bad, like bad breath, too much saliva, or a dead fish tongue that just sort of flops into your mouth and lies there like a big wet....blob.

Of course there are many, many contexts in play as well. Like first date vs. booty call, for example.

For me, soft, sensitive lips are a must, to name one thing. There needs to be lip action and movement, not just pressing them against mine. I'm sure I'll think of some other things.

Edit: I did think of something else. I like it when the other person lightly traces the outline of my lips with just the tip of his tongue between kisses. I also love soft little kisses on the neck.

Anyone else? I know this is in NWW, but I'd love to know the guys' perspective as well.

It is just a personal connection between two people in what ever way feels good

Edited by Steve Smith

Just random musings from an idle mind....

What, to you, makes a kiss great/perfect?

I mean, it's easy to list things that make a kiss bad, like bad breath, too much saliva, or a dead fish tongue that just sort of flops into your mouth and lies there like a big wet....blob.

Of course there are many, many contexts in play as well. Like first date vs. booty call, for example.

For me, soft, sensitive lips are a must, to name one thing. There needs to be lip action and movement, not just pressing them against mine. I'm sure I'll think of some other things.

Edit: I did think of something else. I like it when the other person lightly traces the outline of my lips with just the tip of his tongue between kisses. I also love soft little kisses on the neck.

Anyone else? I know this is in NWW, but I'd love to know the guys' perspective as well.

Sorry Mara I did not mean to be cruel. Yes I know lifting a ladies hair up and kissing and gently stroking her neck and behind her ears, gives me and her pleasure